What's new

KX system watch for the cloud to appear

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ihat

Hello,

The KX is a manual trading system, i think it's sold for +$3000.
the owner of the system was talking about the KX3 on 30M TF, once a dot appears above or below the lines then place the trade, but the KX3 repaints as it's the same as the TMA. from experience this is not effective!
The interesting part is the cloud formed by the KX2, as you can see in the attached, when the cloud lines starts first appear on 30M TF, don't take the trade rather wait for the PA to drop below or top of the cloud lines, then place it.
the description:
KX2 cloud, once the cloud lines appear, wait for the retracement i marked it with green circles and the KX4 is in confirmation blue or red
one other way to look at it as an exit out of the cloud or an entry to it's own look at the KX3 and KX4, once a red dots is generated by the kx3 while the kx4 is blue then the price will soon move to the direction of the kx4 which is up and vice versa, i marked it with green rectangles, first rectangle to the left see the KX3 red dot generated while the KX4 is blue and the opposite with the 2nd rectangle blue dots and red KX4

Good luck...

photo_2020-08-18_01-21-26.jpg

Attachments

• KX2.ex4
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
  • KX3.ex4
    64.2 KB · Views: 9
  • KX4.ex4
    48.5 KB · Views: 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.