What's new

Lack of interest in learning

Edward Peterson

First mistake of most of the traders is lack of interest in learning. You have to be skilled enough to make money in the forex market. You can not make money just by learning some ready-made indicator based strategies available on internet. Trading is not that easy. If so everyone would be rich by trading.

First mistake of most of the traders is lack of interest in learning. You have to be skilled enough to make money in the forex market. You can not make money just by learning some ready-made indicator based strategies available on internet. Trading is not that easy. If so everyone would be rich by trading.
The journey of your Forex trading if you want to make comfortable and profitable you should pick the reliable broker. The reliable broker is someone who allows credible services in their platform. I found ForexOne is the best and secured trading broker in this industry. All types of trading facilities they give in their platforms. As a trader in their platform I receive – the lower spread from 0.4 pips, instant trade execution, error free trading platforms.

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

yes it is very important to start with a demo account. you could also check out some education bootcamps online with top tier brokers. they would usually have an online academy too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.