What's new

Learning forex as a beginner

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rafirpmc

I am struggling with forex for a couple of years. It's my bad luck I didn't get a good mentor. I want to learn it thoroughly and wanna move on profit. Is there any course pack or videos available from which I can start my journey?

I am struggling with forex for a couple of years. It's my bad luck I didn't get a good mentor. I want to learn it thoroughly and wanna move on profit. Is there any course pack or videos available from which I can start my journey?

Hi. Seeing as you want to learn it thoroughly, I am available as a mentor. The trading I do is based on market maker trading. The financial market is being manipulated by the banks. We small retailers are not their target, however we do get manipulated. So what can we do? We have to trade with the market makers. This is also how I got FTMO funded. I can ask my students to give you a review about my trading and teachings.

So how do I teach?
The first phase is for you to master the basics. We will do a lot of replay testing together. After this you we build a logbook with you expecting things to happen in the market. We will review this logbook together as well. We will go from step 1 to the final step, which is you being profitable.

You get:
1. Live 1-on-1 teachings, which will be recorded for you
2. All of my notes
3. More mentorship videos
4. Part of the payment can be used for account managment. Like this you can see exactly how I trade and you will get profit as well.

Yes, of course you can. There is a lot of valuable content on the internet that you can use. The most common and popular among traders is Babypips. It’s a forex forum where you can interact with new traders and register for a free, in-depth foundational course on forex. This will help you understand the basic concepts of forex. There are many youtube channels also that you can check to learn technical analysis, like No Nonsense Forex and Alphatrends.

There are so many courses available on YouTube and even there are some good websites like Babypips, forexpeacearmy, investopedia where you can find plenty of forex trading courses. In case of doubts that none of these could help with, you can ask here. As simple as that!

To become a successful trader in Forex, you need a lot of experience, management of money, analytical skills, an ability to understand the market trends, and a willingness to learn from your mistakes.

There are many courses and Youtube channels that can guide you. However, they won’t make you a good trader unless you start trading and implementing strategies practically.

Although it is easier said than done, you need to learn to take risks. Start with demo trading and learn to create strategies and apply them in a real trading environment. You can use a micro account to get started.

Some of the youtube channels that you can refer to are AlphaTrends and Trading180.

The most important thing to keep in mind is never taking a step apart from what’s mentioned in your trading plan. You may not know what turn the market will take. But if you keep following your plan, you won’t lose what you didn’t prepare yourself for.

There is a lot of free content that you can rely on while starting trading. Babypips, for instance, has a free, exhaustive course on how to get started with trading. Youtube is another source that you use to learn forex concepts. Trading with Rayner, TraderNick, AlphaTrends, and No Nonsense Forex are some of the useful sources.

According to me, learning should be the priority for all beginners and not the profits.
Once the trader has the appropriate knowledge and understanding about forex trading, he can easily manage to earn a good amount.

Beginners need to learn everything about forex. The syllabus is vast and you may not know what strategy would work in a certain situation.

Forex carries a bitter luck to the newcomers maximum of the times. The reason is newbies are highly careless. They are basically averse to learning and flourishing their knowledge rather they like to copy others. But they don’t understand that copying doesn’t mean to professionalism.

Forex carries a bitter luck to the newcomers maximum of the times. The reason is newbies are highly careless. They are basically averse to learning and flourishing their knowledge rather they like to copy others. But they don’t understand that copying doesn’t mean to professionalism.
I think they are more negligent about the importance of having proper understanding and learning about forex trading and the market. They enter forex with misconceptions of earning large amounts in a relatively short period of time and end up blowing the whole account.

Your title and description don’t match. The title says that you are a beginner and your description says that you have been in the market for a couple of years.
Well, whatever it is, I think it’s best to clear your mind whether you are serious about forex trading or not. If you are not, it’ll be best if you look for something else. And if you are, make sure to learn it properly from books and online material. Also, don’t indulge in live trading until you get a good hang of the market.

Are any of you profitable traders? If not, then what you are advicing is not of high value. What you know, might just be something that does not work at all as you have not proven it to yourselves. If you are profitable, then it is a different story.

Beginners have to keep struggling until their grounds harden up. It takes time for them to get a hold of the market. Those who keep patience along the way often become successful while those who are too curious to make money often have a short career.

Beginners often don’t have pleasant experiences in the forex market. They are constantly struggling to make their trades work for them. This makes it important for them to move step by step so that they are able to understand what is happening and what they need to do to improve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.