What's new

Learning is important for beginners

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Edward Peterson

Yes for beginners learning and study is more important than trading. On weekend they can spend by studying books, reading charts or back testing. Other than trading there are many things to do. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You won't get success until you are skilled. And learning is a long term process. You have to keep patience.

If you want to trade in forex, you will have to learn all the basics of the forex. If you trade in the market without any knowledge, you will loss all of your money. I am also a trader. I am trading with TP Global FX. I learned about forex from a demo account. It helped me to understand the basics of forex. I learned how to trade, what should I keep in mind while trading. It also helped me to learn the techniques of forex and making strategy to make profit.

Start demo trading and evaluate your performance after every month. Most probably you will lose 2/3 demo accounts in the first month. Do not fool yourself by saying that I was not serious or I could have done this or that. Until you don’t make money consistently on a demo account, you will not be able to make money on a live account as well. In fact, making money on a live account is even tougher than making money on a demo account because of the higher spreads.

If you want to trade in forex, you will have to learn all the basics of the forex. If you trade in the market without any knowledge, you will loss all of your money. I am also a trader. I am trading with TP Global FX. I learned about forex from a demo account. It helped me to understand the basics of forex. I learned how to trade, what should I keep in mind while trading. It also helped me to learn the techniques of forex and making strategy to make profit.
The most important trading tool in Forex business is the spread which every trader check when choosing their broker because with certainly the lower spread helps a Forex trader for making good money. The lower spread broker I find for my trading business and the name is ForexOne who is one of the top-rated ECN brokers in the trade industry. They give low spread 0.4 pips, besides of giving fastest execution.

Yes for beginners learning and study is more important than trading. On weekend they can spend by studying books, reading charts or back testing. Other than trading there are many things to do. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You won't get success until you are skilled. And learning is a long term process. You have to keep patience.
wonderful advice

yes and may i add the younger you start the better. as a student you have a lot of free time to mess around and test the demo account and the experience you gain over the years, you will have an edge over others who got in late to the game

Knowledge is very important but experience too. They should trade on a demo account for a long time to test their education.

For me, start trading with small live account is much better than the demo one because it is real money even it still very small.

Knowledge is very important but experience too. They should trade on a demo account for a long time to test their education.

Does anyone recommend a youtube channel that isn't some affiliate marketing 20 year old that knows actually what trading is and can provide some actual good information?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.