What's new

Let´s talk about Renko

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gugumax99

After 1 year my routine was go to College and do some calcules (engineeire) and study indicators mathematicly, and i realize, The best way to analyze them is using renko bars, like others tools, renko still had some problems. Forex is all about price changing and variation, i´ll going to show my point here in this forum, and also my best indicators, hope you guys help me to devolope more my strategie.

Renko Bars is, in my point of view, when the indicators work better, how´s your experience with renko?

Obrigado, From Brasil.

If you can trade with proper knowledge, it will not take long to gain consistent profit. Trading is very difficult but to make this difficult matter easier, proper knowledge, as well as trading discipline and plan, are essential. After trading for a long time, I was able to gain knowledge about trading. It helps a trader a lot to gain knowledge of Eurotrader.

Renko bars can be a great tool if used correctly. The disadvantage is that the bars are not time-based so you would need to monitor the market to catch new bars. Personally I have used renko bars in conjunction with normal time-based bars to time entries.

renko bars are ok;but range bars are better; equal gap of pips per bar;easy to see on chart with candlesticks. only one wick per bar; buy or sell also doe not use time per bar.both have their place.

Has Anyone a Renko Breakout EA robot on MT4? Just need to avoid consolidation zone and start trading on 2nd-3rd renko brick.
Thanks in advance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.