What's new

lifestyle and trading habits

albertzz

relaxation is part of the trading lifestyle and it is important to spend the time and keep a journal of the past trading days

I have a creed that I created for myself:

POISE - PATIENCE - PERSEVERANCE

So Poise = Positive expectation which isn't that hard to generate. (The Forex has so much potential :) )
To me the hardest part of applying this creed to the FOREX is the Patience part. The perseverance part is to just continue to trade.
But waiting around for the market to present a trading opportunity sucks. (I guess you can always investigate several currency pairs, but I like to stick to 1 or 2 that I can get good feel for.)

One thing that helps in an odd way is to try and concentrate on making daily "Base Hits" rather than swinging for the fences and/or focusing on the Millions and Millions of dollars
I am going to make. That thought process of thinking about hitting home runs causes me to be impatient.

I WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS NOW !!!

So in reality, just slowing down and focusing on the base hit, and being consistent with small daily profits... the Homerun will eventually take care of itself.
Along the way there may be doubles and triples, and the bases might even get loaded here and there for a bigger win.
but the objective is still to remain calm and focus on the base hit.

Good Luck in your Journey !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.