What's new

Suggestion List down those who scammed or at least tried to scam you

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kingngd

Hi everyone!
Im new to this forum.
Can we possibly list down to this thread the names of failed EAs or so called EA developer (if confirmed) who scammed or tried to scam you?
Thanks!
Just a suggestion...

90% of EA are scam, why you need someone to buy your EA for 90$ or more when you have your perfect ea with 100% win rate? You can gain millions in 1 year
You know you can teach and EA to trade perfectly in an history EURUSD for example, so when you test the EA, using historic data, you will see the big numbers, but when u use it live, it doesn't know what to do.
There are some exeptions, ea that works, many are free, I was testing WayGrow and Hornet, they seems to work
If you want u can try it yourself

Attachments

• Hornet.ex4
    226.8 KB · Views: 27
  • WayGrow.ex4
    49.2 KB · Views: 14
90% of EA are scam, why you need someone to buy your EA for 90$ or more when you have your perfect ea with 100% win rate? You can gain millions in 1 year
You know you can teach and EA to trade perfectly in an history EURUSD for example, so when you test the EA, using historic data, you will see the big numbers, but when u use it live, it doesn't know what to do.
There are some exeptions, ea that works, many are free, I was testing WayGrow and Hornet, they seems to work
Hi
How is yur Hornet testing? Is it the one from MT4 market place and not Scott Welsh?

Good point.
That is my opinion exactly.

BTW,
I've tried WayGrow on a demo account for a couple of days.
It mostly gave bad results, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.