What's new

Looking for a Bitcoin Strategy that works

davidrich001

Hey guys, been trading Bitcoin for the past 2 months. I am failing to get a startegy that really works. Anyone with ideas or strategies that works on crypto will be appreciated. And also recommend any brokers if they can be of any advantage.

Hey guys, been trading Bitcoin for the past 2 months. I am failing to get a startegy that really works. Anyone with ideas or strategies that works on crypto will be appreciated. And also recommend any brokers if they can be of any advantage.
A lot depends on whether you are a short or long-term trader. Clearly, if it's long term then I would suggest now is the time to buy, as the price has dropped quite a bit. For short term I would recommend you copy trade someone with a proven track record.

You will eventually find the strategy that matches your trading style. Until then, keep trying easy strategies with small amounts so that you know what works and what doesn’t.

Investing in Bitcoin can be a great way to make a profit, but it's important to understand the risks involved. Bitcoin is a volatile asset, and its price can fluctuate wildly. Your trading strategy should depend on your risk tolerance and financial goals.
However, it's important to remember that trading cryptos involve high risks so the traders should imply strict risk management.

You can prefer using the below strategy. This works for me well!
1. first of all, overlay the bitcoin chart with the Ethereum chart and the OBV indicator
2. look for smart money divergence between bitcoin price and Ethereum
3. look for the OVB to increase in the direction of the trend
4. Place a buy limit order at the resistance level to catch the possible breakout
5. Place your stop loss below the breakout candle and take profit

It is better to invest in bitcoin than to trade. Altcoins can be the best options for cryptocurrency trading.

Any data stored on blockchain is unable to be modified, making the technology a legitimate disruptor for industries like payments, cybersecurity and healthcare.

You should try investing in bitcoin than trading. Since you have been loosing for a while.

It's a range market right now, so if you trade without going against the flow when the market is trending, you can generally win. Looking at the past trend, if the range goes in the opposite direction when there is a surge/crash, the account will be bankrupt.

Best stratgy is the long term hodling. Since the beginning, it is breaking ATH each every 2-3 years. So, patience is the key

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.