What's new

Profitable EA Looking for a well tested HFT EA for EURUSD specifically or any FX Pair with a competitive broker.

manmine1

Hi,

I am looking for a well tested EA for High Frequency Trading (HFT) for mainly EURUSD. If anyone has it kindly share it. for MT4 or MT5. Preferably for MT4.

>> I have customized broker trade environment available for EURUSD with 0.5/0.7 stable spread, ZERO Commission and ZERO Swap with a account stop out at ZERO %. <<

Above trade conditions are suitable for any competitive HFT EA, if you have a better broker suggestion please also let me know accordingly.

Furthermore, any other suitable pair can be suggested to trade if someone has a tested experience with the shared EA by you.

Moreover, i have also gone through the westernpips.com solutions but they are a bit complicated and have not found any easy way or cracked way to engage it profitably with trading systems.

In addition to above, I have an trade experience since year 2004. I am trade engineer optimizing the broker trade environments before executing the actual trades to it. If I maybe helpful to optimize any well tested EA before, i will be happy to do so. My area of interested timeframes are M1, M5 and M15. High speed trading mostly.

Looking Forward.

Reactions: awd
Hi,

I am looking for a well tested EA for High Frequency Trading (HFT) for mainly EURUSD. If anyone has it kindly share it. for MT4 or MT5. Preferably for MT4.

>> I have customized broker trade environment available for EURUSD with 0.5/0.7 stable spread, ZERO Commission and ZERO Swap with a account stop out at ZERO %. <<

Above trade conditions are suitable for any competitive HFT EA, if you have a better broker suggestion please also let me know accordingly.

Furthermore, any other suitable pair can be suggested to trade if someone has a tested experience with the shared EA by you.

Moreover, i have also gone through the westernpips.com solutions but they are a bit complicated and have not found any easy way or cracked way to engage it profitably with trading systems.

In addition to above, I have an trade experience since year 2004. I am trade engineer optimizing the broker trade environments before executing the actual trades to it. If I maybe helpful to optimize any well tested EA before, i will be happy to do so. My area of interested timeframes are M1, M5 and M15. High speed trading mostly.

Looking Forward.
I paid someone who used WayGrow HFT and they passed first-class forex funds prop firm with it for me.

Hi,

Looking Forward.
i am looking for it too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.