What's new

Suggestion Looking for an expert advisor to help with FTMO

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Wanted1974

Hi folks, I am currently testing a few EA's at the moment with a future goal of using an EA for the FTMO challenge.
I was hoping that some of you could help me with my project.

I dont want to run an EA on the FTMO server that open loads of trades at very fast speeds and then try to close them all again within miliseconds as i am sure this would raise alerts on FTMO side or just cause server response problems.

What i would like is an EA that runs for 6-8 hours daily(i dont have vps) and opens/close trades within 'normal speeds' that would not cause possible server/broker issues.
At the moment the EA's i am testing tend to 'slow down' a little if i use the 15/30 minute time frames.

I have checked with FTMO and they do accept EA's but i am sure they would not allow a super fast martingale EA that opens hundreds of positions at super-human speed etc.

Can you folks point me to a few EA's that i could back test and try on demo, an EA that you think should be ok for FTMO.
Many thanks in advance.

I'm also looking for an effective EA for FTMO.

I've used many EA's before and failed all the challenges. The problem is that FTMO seems to be constantly changing their server settings, slippage, etc, which messes with the EAs. Because of this, EA developers are gonna have to constantly tweak their algos to keep up with the changes being implemented by FTMO. I suspect this is on purpose to discourage EA users and to weed them out. Even though EA's are allowed, I suspect they prefer real manual trading over traders who rely on EA's.

I've experimented with hedging/martingale/grid EA's before with FTMO. They are all profitable, but they all have drawdowns that are so high that it will cause you to exceed FTMO's loss limits.

Currently testing; babe blade, price action scalper, professional_EA and pegasus.
Feel free to suggest any possible EA's for trial/challenge.
Thanks

Thanks for the info ChanMat, yeah i was worried about that FTMO could and probably do tweak their server/account settings to hinder EA users. I do think that some EA's will still be ok though. I am running a few at the moment, and they seem ok'ish, I am trying to find some that dont open/close positions too fast.
An EA that opens/closes in minutes rather than seconds would be better, hence why i am testing on the 15m/30m timeframe, and then check the open/close times within the back test strategy history.

Hi, have you gotten an EA for FTMO live account, i would be grateful if you can share the EA you use on your FTMO accounts

I am also more than interested in an EA able to pass the FTMO challenge. May be the holy gram exist !
All the martingale EA do not suit very well with the rules of FTMO..

you can try this ea, just follow ea instruction.
i not use just sharing.
hope useful for all

Attachments

• EA for challenge FTMO.jpg
    EA for challenge FTMO.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Attachment_1623233484.ex4
    15.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Attachment_1623233489.ex4
    15.1 KB · Views: 54
Hi, have you gotten an EA for FTMO live account, i would be grateful if you can share the EA you use on your FTMO accounts
been using traide ringer for live accounts for a couple years it's been good. havent tried it on ftmo yet but working on that currently

Hi folks, I am currently testing a few EA's at the moment with a future goal of using an EA for the FTMO challenge.
I was hoping that some of you could help me with my project.

I dont want to run an EA on the FTMO server that open loads of trades at very fast speeds and then try to close them all again within miliseconds as i am sure this would raise alerts on FTMO side or just cause server response problems.

What i would like is an EA that runs for 6-8 hours daily(i dont have vps) and opens/close trades within 'normal speeds' that would not cause possible server/broker issues.
At the moment the EA's i am testing tend to 'slow down' a little if i use the 15/30 minute time frames.

I have checked with FTMO and they do accept EA's but i am sure they would not allow a super fast martingale EA that opens hundreds of positions at super-human speed etc.

Can you folks point me to a few EA's that i could back test and try on demo, an EA that you think should be ok for FTMO.
Many thanks in advance.
Include here all EAs that have failed the FTMO but are profitable for at least one tax period.

I passed the challenge using dark venus ea
You have to place on 28 pairs.
You also have to watchout for drawdown and close dd when you hit 50% dd of that day. Foe e.g if u target 1000$ per day close dd on 500$. Generally the ea makes 200-250$ 0.01 lot size on 28 graph

I passed the challenge using dark venus ea
You have to place on 28 pairs.
You also have to watchout for drawdown and close dd when you hit 50% dd of that day. Foe e.g if u target 1000$ per day close dd on 500$. Generally the ea makes 200-250$ 0.01 lot size on 28 graph
can u share set of dark venus plz ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.