What's new

looking for best forex vps (but not expensive!)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hippo100

Hi guys, I want to get a Forex VPS, but I'm not sure which company is the best for it. I had a look at Buycheaprdp services, but they are pretty expensive and my budget is tight. is there a good company with a fair price for Forex VPS???? :(

Hi guys, I want to get a Forex VPS, but I'm not sure which company is the best for it. I had a look at Buycheaprdp services, but they are pretty expensive and my budget is tight. is there a good company with a fair price for Forex VPS???? :(
I'm not sure either, but I have been using the routerhosting Forex VPS for a while and I am satisfied. How much is the price for that buysheaprdp website? Routerhosting offers it for $7 to $8 per month. I think that's pretty cheap. hope this helps! check this out: https://routerhosting.com/forex-vps/

It's been my question too. With a low budget it seems impossible to find a proper VPS service provider. I'll be thankful if anyone suggests an appropriate company.

I am happy with cheap forex. Reasonable price. Some brokers will give you free VPS but you must have a good size account and trade often.

Hi Traders,

You can consider trying our company Forex VPS with 30 days money-back guarantee.

Our server is equipped with Intel I9 high-frequency speed at 3.5GHz+, with DDDR4 RAM, and NVMe Disk (5x Faster than SSD).

Furthermore, all servers are protected with licensed Anti-Virus and Anti Malware tools.

Lastly, to ensure all trading platforms are running 24/7, we also adopted notification tools to monitor programs and VPS.

I'm a representative of TradingFXVPS and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Thanks mate, I did read your comments. The cheapest on buysheaprdp was about $25 which is crazy. it's a ripoff. But the pricing on Routerhosting is amazing. Is this for real? just $7 ???!!!!

Yes, it is real but that is for one year subscription plan with default region German - Frankfurt, may need to pay more for other than this region.

i am using database mart since last 3years, they are cheaper and 99.9% uptime.

i feel the default meta tarder vps is the best its a bit expensive but if take 3 months of 6 months then its cheap and very easy to use

you can try vpsserver.com its $2.99/mo

Good ping for fbs.com broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.