What's new

Looking for trust worthy broker that accepts Skrill

Decimate

Hello to new and experienced traders out here

My name is Mikhail, and i'm new with Forex. Before starting to learn Forex, I used to play poker a lot, betting(mostly arbitrage betting and betting with using my own mathematical models), since poker is slowly dying and betting is stopped because of CVID-19, I decided to fully focus on Forex markets.

I been working as affiliate for over 10 years, started as a poker affiliate, now i'm mostly working as independent e-wallets expert, so if you got any questions about Skrill or Neteller, don't be shy and write me a letter, maybe i can help

So i mostly looking for brokers who accept Skrill, since i used to have a good cashback of my deposits back when i been doing poker and betting, and i don't wanna stop using Skrill, and i believe cashback i get with Skrill can lower fees that i pay to broker, so if anyone got any good broker, would be cool if you give me name

Hello to new and experienced traders out here

My name is Mikhail, and i'm new with Forex. Before starting to learn Forex, I used to play poker a lot, betting(mostly arbitrage betting and betting with using my own mathematical models), since poker is slowly dying and betting is stopped because of CVID-19, I decided to fully focus on Forex markets.

I been working as affiliate for over 10 years, started as a poker affiliate, now i'm mostly working as independent e-wallets expert, so if you got any questions about Skrill or Neteller, don't be shy and write me a letter, maybe i can help

So i mostly looking for brokers who accept Skrill, since i used to have a good cashback of my deposits back when i been doing poker and betting, and i don't wanna stop using Skrill, and i believe cashback i get with Skrill can lower fees that i pay to broker, so if anyone got any good broker, would be cool if you give me name
ICmarket is good and trustworthy broker.....

I am trading with Axiory broker and they have Skrill. I have used recently so I am sure. So far I am happy with them. No problems.

You need a good platform to trade. If you can't select the right platform, you can never do a good analysis. And without good analysis, it is never possible to make a consistent profit. Every trader should create his own strategy with which he will achieve success. Money management and risk management help to perfect the trading strategy. In this case, I take the help of a Eurotrader broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.