What's new

MACD Blaster PRO earns 200-500 points per week

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

uxcqqq

Buy Only (Green)-Buy Only
Sell Only (Red)-Sell Only
No Trade (grey)-wait and see

2. The arrow signal in the main picture is also determined according to MACD, but our signal here is 3-5 times more accurate than the traditional MACD.

The yellow arrow indicates a long signal, the red short

If the prompt "No Trade (gray)-wait and see" in the upper right corner, do not trade even if there is an arrow in the main chart.

Attachments

• MACD Blaster PRO earns 200-500 points per week.zip
    116.2 KB · Views: 146

2. The arrow signal in the main picture is also determined according to MACD, but our signal here is 3-5 times more accurate than the traditional MACD.

If the prompt "No Trade (gray)-wait and see" in the upper right corner, do not trade even if there is an arrow in the main chart.

Awesome

Great, I will backtest it! I hope it give me the 200 to 500 pips you say. MACD is my prefered indicator.

Amazing

You have to be careful with the MACD. You can fly away from the profit. Compliance with MM and risks will save your deposit

Thank you

Can anyone fix the alert system on this indicator? It just keeps blowing you up with the same alert and never shuts off.

Thank you very much for sharing. I believe the MACD is one of the most accurate indicators you can use to trade ForEx profitably.

Great, thanks!

hi there! how has it been your experience with this indicator? willing to even buy it from their website.

Any comments are welcomed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.