What's new

Strategy Make 100 cent to $1000 in just 1 day with 5x profit trading

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

erich

Hello there,
I have a great formula to gain profit $1000 from 100 cent in just 1 day with 5x profit trading.
Sound great right? but it is aint easy. You know the market is very volatile and unpredictable. But as a human with God give may thing to unsolve in our brain and mind, we can find the solution.
The key is no margin error on 5 times trading.
The key is compounding. Profit once then add it to your equity and trade again and compounding again.
SLTP is 1:3. 1 is your SL and 3 is your TP.
MM is 100% so if you loss 1 entry the you lose it 10 cent equity. So don lose.
Make it profit in 5 time trade only and you will have $1000 from your $1. Trust me.
Next i will show you the trading system.
plan.JPG

Use in high leverage broker with 1:2000 or 1:3000. I use JustForex broker in cent account to get the formula work. The secret is compounding with 100% risk if you want 100 cent to be $1000 in just 5 times trading with profit. Brute you don't get loss even once. Find elliotwave and trade in wave 2 to wave 3

Screenshot_20220813-123818.jpg
Or you can use MA 200 and EMA 50 to get the signal. Entry buy when candle above those MA and entry Sell when below it. Use SLTP 1:3. When you profit 5times in 100 cent account with compounding system MM100% your account will be more than $1000. Try it. You wanna lose if blowing 100cent account. Make sure you have more than $5 equity in your wallet. Have a try.
Next i will show you the entire system.

Hi erich,

Great posts so far! Thanks for showing us the framework of this very interesting system, and looking forward to seeing how it works on the entire system as mentioned in your last post.

View attachment 21588
Or you can use MA 200 and EMA 50 to get the signal. Entry buy when candle above those MA and entry Sell when below it. Use SLTP 1:3. When you profit 5times in 100 cent account with compounding system MM100% your account will be more than $1000. Try it. You wanna lose if blowing 100cent account. Make sure you have more than $5 equity in your wallet. Have a try.
Next i will show you the entire system.
Hi erich,

Can you post a complete example of a flip so that we can learn from it? Thanks

Hai fellow member. Sorry not to active in this forum. Just check in and see the comment. Guys I am not good enough to entry the trade because I think I am in bad luck situation. Always loose lol I don't know why. Are there anybody already try the framework? Or have any better system?

Here is the system.
Wait for Arrow. And Wave 2 appear. Then Entry when price breaks.
The system using Elliot Wave theory.
Entry on Wave 2
IMG_20221027_144246_567.jpg

We now change the risk reward ratio to 1:1 put SL on number wave and TP 1:1.
We just need min 1 profit trade a day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.