What's new

make money using ea freedom pro using safe settings

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kenken5797

ea freedom pro profitable ea just pm me and download thanks
Before I tell you what's the best Forex EA, let me remind you something.

Do we know what “best” means exactly?

In a car race we assume the best car is the one that finishes the race first (the fastest). But is it true in other situations? Maybe the best car is the one which uses least amount of gas? Or the one which can fit most amount of people? Or maybe the one of a best color? But what is best color exactly then?

There could be best family car, best race car, etc.

For many people fastest car is the best, but perhaps only during a race. So it doesn't mean fastest car is the best in everyday life.

And if you take the fastest car but give it to an inexperienced driver it won't be fastest anymore. The same with EAs. If I give you my profitable EA you probably won't be able to use it right and won't make any money.

My point here is that there are many situations and different points of view to decide which car (or which EA) is the best.

Is it Audi or BMW? Is it Porsche or Bentley? For me personally, i don't like either of these. I prefer Dodge. But many say it's a cheap mediocre car. I don't agree. I love it. If it's not good for you it does not mean it's not good for me.

Now back to the best Forex EA.

After years of testing thousands EAs (yes, I truly mean thousands) I can tell that the winner goes to the EA…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.