What's new

Martingale Forex Strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iamsahebzada

The Martingale strategy is a trading strategy that originated in the 18th century, primarily used in gambling and betting. The strategy involves increasing the size of your trade after each loss, in the hope that a winning trade will eventually recoup all of your previous losses and generate a profit. In forex trading, the Martingale strategy can be risky as it requires an infinite amount of capital to guarantee a profit, and it does not take into account the underlying market conditions or the trader's risk management strategy. Therefore, it is generally not recommended to use the Martingale strategy in forex trading.

You're right.
Although I use a very simple EA.
With a lot size of 0.01
It uses CCI and RSI. So far there is no problem, the withdrawal has not been higher than 12%.
We'll see.
It's a matter of mental strain.

You're right.
Although I use a very simple EA.
With a lot size of 0.01
It uses CCI and RSI. So far there is no problem, the withdrawal has not been higher than 12%.
We'll see.
It's a matter of mental strain.
a lot size of 0.0 or what

this strategy need strong equity, except you entry start on demand or supply zone and layering will be little

have tried a martingale ea in the past.. with 2000 usd and 0.01 lots... still almost blew the account.. have told my self will never use martingale ever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.