What's new

MBFX system for forex trading only

FxThapz

This system provides you with by and sell signals. these signals are not always accurate however they have up to 70% accuracy. Use your own analysis as well

Attachments

• mbfx-trading-system.zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 21
COG and MBFX timing indicator works differently depending on the time frame you use and how you calibrated it. You also need another validation indicator and a sharp understanding of price action... I use ADX without the signal Line and designed the strategy based on the patterns that show up on the ADX. (Nimbus cloud, Diamond and Bat). Green dotted line ascending = Bulls in Power and Red line descending = Bear weakness. Their convergence and divergence paints a clear picture as to where the price is headed and validates entries and exits... Moving averages (50+100) Exponential MA's works well for spotting Golden crosses and Death crosses and they also work as immediate support and resistances. Here are some of my screen shots. I use it on intraday Time frames. NB: Save the calibrated setup as a template so you can apply it on charts under analysis every time you put up a chart... Values of COG
*Bars_Back: 288 (3days)
*m: 2
*i: 0
Kstd: 2.0
(sName) I figure it has no effect.

Good luck guys!!!!

Attachments

• EUR AUD.PNG
    EUR AUD.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 16
  • EUR NZD.PNG
    EUR NZD.PNG
    58 KB · Views: 14
  • GBP CHF.PNG
    GBP CHF.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 12
  • GBP USD.PNG
    GBP USD.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 9
  • NZD CAD.PNG
    NZD CAD.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 9
  • USD CAD.PNG
    USD CAD.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.