What's new

Official News Membership Upgrade Program

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sharon

Dear All,

Our forum is receiving high volume of appreciation and testimonies from our registered and VIP members and many new traders in the Forex industry are making good use of this forum and getting lot of help from fellow users and in return they are able to earn good income in Forex month after monthemotion smile

Currently we are getting hundreds of spam registrations and post reply spam in our forum, to counter this issue we have now made mandatory paid membership for all new users.

Can view the current member upgrade at: https://www.forexforum.co/account/upgrades

If any help required, please reply to this thread. We are happy to assist you in all ways.(y)

I have already upgraded my account to VIP Lifetime Membership as for me this forum and its members helped me a lot and now my life is coming back to financial freedom.emotion smileemotion smileemotion smile
I strongly advice all my friends to upgrade to VIP member as there are lot of EAs we get and excellent help from the forum moderators.Ok handOk handOk hand

I totally agree to Priya, I have accounts in various Forex forums, but the help rendered to me here after I upgraded to VIP member was awesome. Very Happy and hope it will continue for a long time.clapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

Hello, I have sent a payment of $150 by Skrill, Please check and update my account to VIP Lifetime. Thank you so muchemotion smile

Hello, I have sent a payment of $150 by Skrill, Please check and update my account to VIP Lifetime. Thank you so muchemotion smile
Hi Alfred, Thanks for your payment and your account is now upgraded to VIP Member, I have sent you the details in PM.

Myself already a VIP Member and very happy to be a part of this forum. I also request everybody to become a VIP Member and its a worth of your money.emotion smile(y)

I thank god for let me discover this forum, which has changed my Forex trading style to another dimension with the assistance of extraordinary and adoring moderators and users in this forum. God bless you all.(y)(y)(y)clapping handsemotion smile

I thank god for let me discover this forum, which has changed my Forex trading style to another dimension with the assistance of extraordinary and adoring moderators and users in this forum. God bless you all.(y)(y)(y)clapping handsemotion smile
Thank you Alfred for your kind wordsemotion smile

Dear All,

Our forum is receiving high volume of appreciation and testimonies from our registered and VIP members and many new traders in the Forex industry are making good use of this forum and getting lot of help from fellow users and in return they are able to earn good income in Forex month after monthemotion smile

Currently we are getting hundreds of spam registrations and post reply spam in our forum, to counter this issue we have now made mandatory paid membership for all new users.

Can view the current member upgrade at: https://www.forexforum.co/account/upgrades

If any help required, please reply to this thread. We are happy to assist you in all ways.(y)
Hi Sharon, i'm new member here. i gain so much helpful resources here and thinking to join lifetime membership. do you accept paypal or credit card? i do not have skrill or any 3rd party e-wallet. many thanks.

Hi Sharon, i'm new member here. i gain so much helpful resources here and thinking to join lifetime membership. do you accept paypal or credit card? i do not have skrill or any 3rd party e-wallet. many thanks.
Yep you can click on the VIP Membership and click on the required plan and then it will take to PayPal to complete the payment.

I am new member to this forum. I think vip for this forum is worth for me and all new members. I have paid for 3 month vip plz upgrade. .thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.