What's new

General Mentorship can help in the long run

Sometimes small things teach us. If traders cannot catch these tricks, they will never be able to trade successfully. Mentorship helps a trader to learn about many things. So to survive in every market, these things have to be maintained.

A master is needed for any work. That will show me the right way forward. If that is the case then I do not have to struggle in trading for long. With Proper Plan e Discipline, I will be able to make a consistent profit in trading.

Having a mentor can be great if your mentor takes your interests to heart and genuinely wants to help you learn.

Of course, experienced traders have years of knowledge that can help new traders to avoid mistakes that they did, which significantly reduces the path of learning. But it only works once traders implement those lessons.

Yes, good mentorship is very important, but most importantly, it must be with the right mentor. Mentor teaches you how to trade. A good mentor provides you with a trading plan and helps you stick to it. He will help you avoid costly mistakes and bad judgments.

Do you think mentorship makes this process easier or shorter? I think it does, depending on the mentor, more or less.

Only if we get a good mentor. These days it’s hard to find genuine mentors because everyone is after money and has no real motive to impart knowledge. Most of these mentors only teach you the obvious things and don't guide you with the strategies or systems that actually helped them.

Mentors can be very helpful for new traders because they can reduce the learning time period. However, finding a good mentor is very difficult in this market. Therefore, be cautious about scammers.

Most aren't even scammer, I think, they're just incompetent. What competent trader would waste their time teaching when they can make more money off trading?

This thread is a good read for me as a mentor. If any of you have time, could you give me feedback? Will be much appreciated.

In summary what I do:
1. Live sessions, which will be recorded
2. Live in the market teachings
3. Phase 1: mastering the basics
4. Phase 2: putting those basics in practice
5. Phase 3: student has to trade profitably for 3 months, then start with a live account
6. During the mentorship we do a review every week, review the logbook that my students are creating and forecast together ( starts in phase 2 )
7. Step-by-step trading plan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.