What's new

Money Beast EA, real or not?

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes
Hey guys, I'm here to ask if anyone have tried Money Beast robot from Ethan. The results in telegram looks very promising but I need more proof
I saw this too. I bought the paid version 150 usd and get a copy. But he told me could only get 20-50% return compared to promised. And said there is a team to set it up for the results you see on the channel and have to add another 200 usd for one year license. Im not sure but im still figuring out. What do you think?

I saw this too. I bought the paid version 150 usd and get a copy. But he told me could only get 20-50% return compared to promised. And said there is a team to set it up for the results you see on the channel and have to add another 200 usd for one year license. Im not sure but im still figuring out. What do you think?
So. We have paid $200 again brother...?
Can you show with us about the result...?

Thanks...

so on 1000usd balance how much can earn per month?

I happen to be on the telegram channel "Money Beast premium Robot For Forex Trading"
Since You Bought The $170 version, Have You Tested It Yet To see how it works?

Will try it out and see if it works.
i also want to know the result..plz make a strategy tester.. or try in real acc.. have try asking ethan for any performance SS.. but no luck..

now he said got discount 150$ for new year....

i also want to know the result..plz make a strategy tester.. or try in real acc.. have try asking ethan for any performance SS.. but no luck..

now he said got discount 150$ for new year....
The thing is strategy tester doesnt work on moneybeast. Yea same tried asking him for results but no chance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.