What's new

Tutorial money management first

mustafa

after u try to search about any tools to gain funds u have to learn how to manage ur money !
with management ..only with it u may act loss trades more than profitable and gain fund finally
simply ...
0.01 lot each 100$ balance for one trade ...u can enter more one
sl and tp according price conditions ...if u find sl big u can decrease lot not place of it

Absolutely. Money management is critical in trading. Without it you will blow your account.

It ddepends on the size of the account, your risk appetite and your strategy, 1% risk with a bad strategy will only give your account the death of a thousand cuts slowly bleeding it out until it's depleted all the same, and with a good strategy but a small account it will only ensure that you never make any meaningful amount of money. Don't be afraid to measure your winrate and r:r, check Kelly criterion and
use half-kelly, third-kelly or fourth-kelly according to your risk tolerance.

You have to make compounding table and set how much profit you want in a week or month... don't just entry without SL and TP...you need to have clear objective

Well, I heard of a saying that if you have rock solid money management and trading psychology, you could still win a lot just by flipping a coin everytime you trade. I'm not really adept at such thing but, I'm sure it will only take a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.