What's new

Money Pile EA 15 Days Trial Version

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Does anyone has unlocked Money Pile EA here? I got their 15 days trial and it's profitable but their price is exorbitant. Profits are small but consistent. Here is their trial if anyone wants to try it out

Attachments

• Money Pile EA.zip
    80.9 KB · Views: 18
Thanks man. I heard about EAs like this every now and then but haven't been able to try anyone out — would definitely give this a swing.

Does anyone has unlocked Money Pile EA here? I got their 15 days trial and it's profitable but their price is exorbitant. Profits are small but consistent. Here is their trial if anyone wants to try it out

The EA is expired bro! :) Let's try and find a real one :unsure::p

Here bro, TF M30 EUR/USD and GBP/USD!

Attachments

• Money Pile EA_Fixed.ex4
    81.8 KB · Views: 27
Thanks a lot, my friend. The 15 days trial version showed consistent profits for the 15 days with a relatively low drawdown of 15%. Let me try this one and see how it perfoms
Lucky you! Mine — the "fixed" version — is raking in moderate profit but the drawdown is of astronomical proportion (sometimes) — talking about 40% drawdown today.

T
Here bro, TF M30 EUR/USD and GBP/USD!
Thanks for sharing again, like I promised, I am here to give a short review.
1. EA is decent time (to borrow a pal's choice of word):ROFLMAO:
2. It places so much sell order in a buying trend which ultimately led to ridiculous drawdowns; lucky me, I'm on a demo!
3. I think there just might be a setting to it that could help it function better.
4. I dunno if I'm outta my mind but I think I saw it hedge (hold on a minute, I think it's the other EA I was trying out..lol):ROFLMAO:
5. It rakes in profit (guaranteed) after all the drawdowns and retracement BUT
6. Sometimes, it closes trades in loss.
7. The specified monetary value in the setting is not obeyed. That is, I specified $10 as the highest negative trade (after which it should close but dude just wouldn't listen.

PS: I didn't stick to the pairs and time frames you recommended so, blame some of my negative reviews for that.

Bottom line, EA looks promising but I'm still watching the promise...haha:love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.