What's new

Profitable EA Money Tree EA from LeapFX

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Hi , how can you actived this robot ! I have download it on this website but i need login details at the membersite from LeapFX

I don't trust the vendor. If you review the other material on their website, they are salesy and may system that do not have up to date MyFXbook...
would stay away...

This is my opinion that this is not the right EA Moneytree. Because in all Backtest I have made. The Moneytree EA makes no profit at all.
I have testet it over 2 Years back with 99% of Tickdata. Very low Profit at all and or no profit.
Also the original EA has no martingale function. This one has!
If you want to see some Charts on it. I can upload it here.

This is my opinion that this is not the right EA Moneytree. Because in all Backtest I have made. The Moneytree EA makes no profit at all.
I have testet it over 2 Years back with 99% of Tickdata. Very low Profit at all and or no profit.
Also the original EA has no martingale function. This one has!
If you want to see some Charts on it. I can upload it here.
Meaning it doesn't make profit at all?

I don't trust the vendor. If you review the other material on their website, they are salesy and may system that do not have up to date MyFXbook...
would stay away...

yes this Version makes no money. But I read in another Place that there where two Versions with the same name. One should work the other one not. Should be this is the one that works not.
This has also been my experience...the robot trades at times the MyFXbook version does not, and vice versa, and this time it blew up my account in 8 consecutive loss trades in like 1 min elapsed time

I emailed them asking about why are there differences when I'm using a Blaze Markets acct, and they dodged the question and only claimed risk settings were too high [which they were high, but I adjusted them as the 1st and 2nd trades happened, but could not adjusted fast enough once the loss trades started]

Bottom line, don't trust it.

Ok if anybody is interested in a good functional EA that works. Contact me.
It's not free but you will earn money with it. Works at 50$ or more in normal EcN Account.
The EA will cost 100$ and is available for MT5 and MT4.

I bought this EA and followed all advice from their customer support. I left it running in a VPS with 8ms. After 4 weeks of running, no a SINGLE trade!!! Eventually I asked for a refund (1 month guarentee) and was happier for it.

I bought this EA and followed all advice from their customer support. I left it running in a VPS with 8ms. After 4 weeks of running, no a SINGLE trade!!! Eventually I asked for a refund (1 month guarentee) and was happier for it.
No support from them why there is no trade? Maybe some wrong settings somewhere?

No support from them why there is no trade? Maybe some wrong settings somewhere?
No they did help. They logged into my VPS and confirmed it was set up fine after 2x weeks of nothing. Another 2x weeks went by, and their FXBook showed trades yet mine didn’t. So I took advantage of the refund while I could and closed the door on that chapter. Not a single trade in 30 days.

No they did help. They logged into my VPS and confirmed it was set up fine after 2x weeks of nothing. Another 2x weeks went by, and their FXBook showed trades yet mine didn’t. So I took advantage of the refund while I could and closed the door on that chapter. Not a single trade in 30 days.
that's bad and strange also. Thanks for sharing your experience, will avoid this EA as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.