What's new

Most Accurate Non Repaint 1 Minutes Binary Trading Indicator

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Hello Trader Characteristics of Indicator 1. Platform - Metatrader 4. 2. Asset - Any Currency Pair. 3. Candle Timeframe - 1 Min. 4. Expiry Time - 1 Min. 5. Trading Time - European And New York Session.

Attachments

• 1 Minutes Trading Binary Indicator.rar
    68.2 KB · Views: 152
Hello Trader Characteristics of Indicator 1. Platform - Metatrader 4. 2. Asset - Any Currency Pair. 3. Candle Timeframe - 1 Min. 4. Expiry Time - 1 Min. 5. Trading Time - European And New York Session.
Nice one, will it try out and see the results, I hope it is good and profitable!.......!

what's the winning rate of this indicator, any updates with this indicator? is it repainted or no? thank you....

Looking at the title and the description, I suppose it is made for 1 minute TF. Also the expire time of the signal is 1 minute. So you gotta be fast

Please let's test it ourselves and answer the questions... that's the reason why the indie was uploaded for our own test and perusal

Lovely post
I love and was looking for this

pls upload any screenshot to more understanding

you are good guys

keep going

keep working

never give up

hello, i'm looking for some screenshot to see how this is working, if anyone have tested how is it going??
chhers

should it be traded on new opened candle or current one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.