What's new

Most Accurate Trading Levels

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Philli00

Hello everyone. There's a trader called RedKnight on forex factory and he sells trading levels for £350. It's rather expensive but they are super accurate. Of course you need to know how to trade in order for them to work for you. I just thought I should share an accurate indicator to try for anyone who can afford. He also offers weekly templates for traders to try so that they don't purchase blindly.

Anyone care to share any accurate trading levels?

Having tested his templates, I agree that these levels are amazing as prices follow the levels so that they accurately provide guidance to the trader to get in,and get out in a timely manner. Strongly recommend to check these this system out. So far, I dont think this software file is available in this forum. I've been using the templates provided by the developer-- I am still checking out these sample demo templates. You will need the full software as only samples are restrictive- one of the most accurate software to trade the markets. Anyone has the software to share?

Hello everyone. There's a trader called RedKnight on forex factory and he sells trading levels for £350. It's rather expensive but they are super accurate. Of course you need to know how to trade in order for them to work for you. I just thought I should share an accurate indicator to try for anyone who can afford. He also offers weekly templates for traders to try so that they don't purchase blindly.

In an experiment, I found the overlap between weekly camarilla and weekly gann levels seemed to form levels and zones that look familiar and you may like to check this idea out personally. Just extend or draw over the lines to see properly.

Long term H1 chart:

1661403155988.png

SHORT TERM:

1661403516044.png

Last edited:

In another experiment, the use of two commonly available indicators - MM levels and Fibonacci pivots - will produce a "holy grail like" level chart on H1 for trading any forex pairs. There are some EA's built around pivots and levels that may be interesting and needs to be researched. A chart template can be built in as little as 1 or 2
minutes, like this one for EURUSD. Just download these indicators from this forum after a search. I suggest you try a combination of different levels. One very interesting level has just been posted by member Mr Indicators on critical levels and can be experimented upon as well. All the best!

Attachments

• 1661559011956.png
    1661559011956.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 50
In an experiment, I found the overlap between weekly camarilla and weekly gann levels seemed to form levels and zones that look familiar and you may like to check this idea out personally. Just extend or draw over the lines to see properly.

Long term H1 chart:

View attachment 21729

SHORT TERM:

View attachment 21730
Hi Dascore...if you could kindly share the indicators and template you using. You seem to have a winner on you. Thanks

Hi Dascore...if you could kindly share the indicators and template you using. You seem to have a winner on you. Thank
Hi Dascore...if you could kindly share the indicators and template you using. You seem to have a winner on you. Th
I posted the camarilla flat and clear levels in this post some time ago:
and here attached is the Murrey maths levels all tf indicator as a button that you can switch off and on. You can create your templates based on the timeframe you wish and the specific forex pair you wish to trade.

Attachments

• Murrey_Math_AllTF button 1.01.mq4
    46.7 KB · Views: 41
Thanks Dascore....look at how AUDUSD panned out this week...
Wow!! Your indicator and settings is " hell of a lot" accurate - and there is serious money to make trading these levels! By the way, the indicator that plotted the crosses x on the chart- are those from a zig zag and what's the name of this indicator? They look useful to determine the start and ends of turning points. Looking forward to seeing more of your setups:) Well done!

Wow!! Your indicator and settings is " hell of a lot" accurate - and there is serious money to make trading these levels! By the way, the indicator that plotted the crosses x on the chart- are those from a zig zag and what's the name of this indicator? They look useful to determine the start and ends of turning points. Looking forward to seeing more of your setups:) Well done!
Those are just EXs I plotted....Haven't found an indicator that good... Which entry indicators do you use...?

Those are just EXs I plotted....Haven't found an indicator that good... Which entry indicators do you use...?
Those are just EXs I plotted....Haven't found an indicator that good... Which entry indicators do you use..

Just discovered that he IFT ( IranianForexTeam) has a very complete indicator comprising all manners of levels and pivots across all time frames that you can select and set to try to clone the power zone levels. However, the files I found was expired. However I attach the expired file

attached is the IFT All charts level ( expired) -- so if you have a valid or working file, can you please post it. I attached the settings that will work on a valid file to produce a set of accurate trading levels. ( IFT=Iranian Forex Team). I know it might be a long shot, but who knows- the settings might be useful ?

Attachments

• IFT_All Chart Levels.ex4
    126 KB · Views: 16
  • IFT_All Chart Levels.set
    1.4 KB · Views: 8
Look at the setup for AUDUSD - the indicators are all common indicators already found in this forum. I think the goal is to have a clear tradeable and accurate setup that can repeated daily.
Largely the indicators that allow us to identify clear cut turning points eg levels, pivots. Thats why the redknight power lewels are very interesting. they look simple, accurate and profitable.

1662289345373.png

Hi Dascore...if you could kindly share the indicators and template you using. You seem to have a winner on you. Thanks

Using the indicartor you shared, a powerzone lewels clone for trading within the M1-M5 timeframe could be made for personal research purposes following the basics of Gann and the GannSquare. As for accuracy, this has to be practically tested out over time and over a wide range of pairs for statistical significance.

1662348112149.png

Having tested his templates, I agree that these levels are amazing as prices follow the levels so that they accurately provide guidance to the trader to get in,and get out in a timely manner. Strongly recommend to check these this system out. So far, I dont think this software file is available in this forum. I've been using the templates provided by the developer-- I am still checking out these sample demo templates. You will need the full software as only samples are restrictive- one of the most accurate software to trade the markets. Anyone has the software to share?

In a recent test on Gold, comparing the signals derived from Mr Indicators Pivot with his settings, the levels generated were observed to be even more accurate than those of redknight power lewels if traded on M5 chart. Please test it personally for yourself to see what will work for you.

1664367272952.png

M5 scalping chart of XAUUSD - GOLD above has been created showing trading zones based on the levels as marked in blue. For those who are interested to do their own template with this workaround solution, you can create the zones by following the levels marked on this chart. THIS IS NOT the power levels chart but a pivot level chart only.

Anyone who has used the Redknight power lewels and can share regarding its use or application files and tips on trading these levels? Thanks

Attachments

• 1664365752536.png
    1664365752536.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 24

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.