What's new

General Most reliable strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Huzifa

There are many scammy strategy gurus out there charging monthly for their softwares or strategies. Which ones do you consider the most reasonable and reliable

I currently trade using the Price Action strategy but looking for another profitable strategy for scalping since the current strategy has a lower rate of profit.

Try btmm, TDI etc. I've been using it for sometime. Even though I've had a few losses, wins are much more than losses

There are many scammy strategy gurus out there charging monthly for their softwares or strategies. Which ones do you consider the most reasonable and reliable
there is no strategy that beats another. There are no 100% trading but how good a trader is with a strategy. Most good traders analyse the market using a combination of strategy while a scalper waits for scalping conditions for trades

Go for pure price action analysis. Maybe some tech indicators like RSI and MA's... but dont rely only on them. Use them as confirmations of your PA base decisions.

Can someone here recommend a reliable and reasonable strategy for scalpers trading hourly and minute based?

I don't really trade with the help of any gurus, I figure out my own strategy and trade on my own. I don't really trust gurus.

I trade using swing trading strategy, it holds short term and medium gains for over a period of days or weeks, and it also captures the up and downswings of stock prices.

I have not yet found credible data on manual strategy, or EA. Profitable at least one tax period.

I think market context is the best strategy to trade with which the chances of loss are less. There are 4 parts to the market context. For example: Impulsive / Corrective / Volatile and Non-Volatile, if a trader can absorb these 4 things properly, he will be able to develop as a successful trader.

bolinger bands are great with rsi thrown in used to trade small time frames and large
dont change the settings of bands leave as clapping hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.