What's new

Most South African Traders are scammers.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Philli00

I am writing this to say in my experience I have bought systems from famous SA traders and they never really work out even if they post client results and all that. You buy a system and then they literally stop helping you and just disappear or maybe I just got unfortunate but anyway they lie these people. They make money by selling those systems. Calculate R2000 multiplied by just 20 and see how much it yields in. Basically it's our money. Some can trade, some can't, most are greedy that's why they trade and still sell systems and signals and all that nonsense. Anyone who has been scammed before? Let's share our experiences.

the reason why it is easy for them to scam people is their unrealistic expectations in the first place... if you have realistic expectations about forex you will never be scammed because you will always ask questions and scammers hate questions. This is just an opinion based on personal experience

My advice is that you do a background check on the trader before buying their product. Read reviews about them to know what others are saying about them or their experiences with them before you buy their products.

I am writing this to say in my experience I have bought systems from famous SA traders and they never really work out even if they post client results and all that. You buy a system and then they literally stop helping you and just disappear or maybe I just got unfortunate but anyway they lie these people. They make money by selling those systems. Calculate R2000 multiplied by just 20 and see how much it yields in. Basically it's our money. Some can trade, some can't, most are greedy that's why they trade and still sell systems and signals and all that nonsense. Anyone who has been scammed before? Let's share our experiences.
It is easy to confuse a slick sales organization with a professional trader - the clue is how many `products` they publish and are the claims believable? Happily a good forum like this together with some quick internet searches soon exposes the cheats for what they are.

Very very true. They make money by selling shitty crappy indicators and EAs, this is how they are able to afford these luxury lives. They are scammers. I asked young AMO on whattsapp a few weeks ago if the brilliant reversals indicator ( the one used to filter buy or sell orders on his stupid robot) if it repaints. The moron did not know what repaint means. He sent me a message " repaint? what is that?" I could not believe someone who calls himself a forex guru does not know what repaint means.

This scam they run can make nice money especially if you have a good social media following. They sell their EA or strategy for R2000 on average. They have almost 100 thousand followers on instagram so if even 1000 people buy the system that is R2million rand. Then what do these idiots do, go buy them a new car and pose with it on every photo. Just goes to show the small minded mentality of these idiots. I think it should be a crime and they should face criminal charges for scamming people. There are genuine people who are really trying their best to become successful traders then they want to still rob people trying to climb the ladder. :mad:

Very very true. They make money by selling shitty crappy indicators and EAs, this is how they are able to afford these luxury lives. They are scammers. I asked young AMO on whattsapp a few weeks ago if the brilliant reversals indicator ( the one used to filter buy or sell orders on his stupid robot) if it repaints. The moron did not know what repaint means. He sent me a message " repaint? what is that?" I could not believe someone who calls himself a forex guru does not know what repaint means.

This scam they run can make nice money especially if you have a good social media following. They sell their EA or strategy for R2000 on average. They have almost 100 thousand followers on instagram so if even 1000 people buy the system that is R2million rand. Then what do these idiots do, go buy them a new car and pose with it on every photo. Just goes to show the small minded mentality of these idiots. I think it should be a crime and they should face criminal charges for scamming people. There are genuine people who are really trying their best to become successful traders then they want to still rob people trying to climb the ladder. :mad:
He did not know what repaint was!!! We are getting scammed here tjo. It should be a crime but they'd say we are gullible.

Yes. I bought a indicator from someone(not gonna use their name) from South Africa. They had tons of testimonials on their telegram group and Instagram. The indicator that i bought was supposed to be a holy grail, 98% accuracy. The joke was on me lol. It was for 45$. It was non repaint but gave false signals 9/10 times lol. Now the owner doesn't reply to my texts on whatsapp :ROFLMAO:

I agree with you. Most ppl who claim to be trading successfully are presenting trading classes and selling signals that they buy from professionals. Then they use the money from the classes and signal subscription to boast as if it is their gains from trading.

Yes. I bought a indicator from someone(not gonna use their name) from South Africa. They had tons of testimonials on their telegram group and Instagram. The indicator that i bought was supposed to be a holy grail, 98% accuracy. The joke was on me lol. It was for 45$. It was non repaint but gave false signals 9/10 times lol. Now the owner doesn't reply to my texts on whatsapp :ROFLMAO:
Are you talking about a guy
Are you talking of a guy who sells a system on Nasdaq telegram page??

I’ve also bought 2 robots from 2 different people. They don’t work and when you complain they start ignoring you yet they claim others are killing the market with their robots.

Name and shame these guys, it'll save people from losing money that's already so hard to come by these days

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.