What's new

MT4 Ex and MQL file what different?

What is different Ex file and MQL file. Please explain
Without wasting of your time start learning as much as possible when you choose your profession Forex business and which is much difficult for earning good amount of money. I choose Forex trading as my profession and my trading partner is ForexOne who is established broker and have no restrictions. They arrange free learning programs for their clients with allowing no minimum deposit for starting trading with them. Or even you can choose the micro account.

Without wasting of your time start learning as much as possible when you choose your profession Forex business and which is much difficult for earning good amount of money. I choose Forex trading as my profession and my trading partner is ForexOne who is established broker and have no restrictions. They arrange free learning programs for their clients with allowing no minimum deposit for starting trading with them. Or even you can choose the micro account.

You're not answering OP's question. You're just spamming / promoting a different product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.