What's new

Mt5 scalping non repaint indicators

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes
I am a scalper, I love riding trends and trading pullbacks, please direct me to reliable scalping non repaint indicators for MT5, there seems to be a lot of good mt4 indicators but lacking for mt5

This indicator helps to show support and resistance on all time frame it helps to know where to set stop loss n tp all u need to do is to change d time frame to see where to set it from the input menu

Attachments

• Fib_SR │ @indicadoresmt5.ex5
    23.4 KB · Views: 63
This indicator helps to show breakout support and resistance if the candle breaks the green line of support down and it closes below it then look for sell trade and if the candle breaks d red line and close above it then look for buy trade n use d next line as tp n SL vise vasal

Attachments

• Support_and_Resistance.ex5
    13.3 KB · Views: 42
hi do you know where can i find an algorithm to trade ? I searching something open source thanks you i you have idea tell me,

Wow this is d best experience so far here right now. Indeed the candle that lights doesn't hurt itself. Thanks for all d share guys however the major point is perfecting yr craft

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.