What's new

My Completed Harmonic System

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

theeyeblink

Hi All Members since long time i was working on developing harmonic trading strategy
depending on this decision i started building one that i think it will be the best one in the world...
i studied harmonic rules and i read almost all books which talking on it
i search more and more
at the end ...

i translated all of this rules into one indicator for meta trader 4 as completed system you can use it to trade....

-This system will detect all harmonic patterns depending on zigzag .
-This system will predict the best level to enter with your orders as rectangle named entry zone(it is most preferred level to enter in market)
-This system will advise you with rlot size depending on your deposit.
-This system will give you arrows for divergence it is a method most of harmonic traders using it.
-This system will give you preferred target/stop levels.
-This system will give you advises to enter market on many approvals that mentioned as a comment to combine your manual trade system with this system.
I will be glad to hear your feedback here or on mql5 website reviews.

Hi All Members since long time i was working on developing harmonic trading strategy
depending on this decision i started building one that i think it will be the best one in the world...
i search more and more
at the end ...

i translated all of this rules into one indicator for meta trader 4 as completed system you can use it to trade....

-This system will predict the best level to enter with your orders as rectangle named entry zone(it is most preferred level to enter in market)
-This system will give you arrows for divergence it is a method most of harmonic traders using it.
-This system will give you advises to enter market on many approvals that mentioned as a comment to combine your manual trade system with this system.
harmonic nice

How reliable are these harmonic patterns? Are they useful on smaller timeframes like 15minutes? Or is it that they work on bigger time-frames like 1hour and 4 hours? Need some insight. Thank you.

Is there anyone who can share a template of a trading plan? I heard that it is very important to have a trading plan before one starts trading with real money.

w
i search more and more
at the end ...

where is the link for the system:coffee:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.