What's new

My Experience on multiple time frame trading.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

harisx32

Multiple timeframes trading allows you to gain insight into the higher and lower timeframes.

This means you can make better trading decisions and better time your entries & exits.

However, many traders make the mistake of looking at timeframes which are not relevant to their trading.

sometimes multiple time frame trading makes me confuce. in the smaller time frame tell me to go down while the higher time frame tell me the opposite. so i just dont make any trade untill both tell me to go to the same direction

T
sometimes multiple time frame trading makes me confuce. in the smaller time frame tell me to go down while the higher time frame tell me the opposite. so i just dont make any trade untill both tell me to go to the same direction
The higher time frames should tell you the overall trend of the asset.

Multiple timeframes trading allows you to gain insight into the higher and lower timeframes.

This means you can make better trading decisions and better time your entries & exits.

However, many traders make the mistake of looking at timeframes which are not relevant to their trading.
Totally agree great post

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.