What's new

My introduction to this great group

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tonairo

My name is Tony Onyenweaku, a Nigerian and a Forex trader with 15 years experience. With my experience in the market I can confidently and comfortably look at my chart and say what works and what does not work. Indicators and eas don't move me because I know what works. I must thank the admin for receiving me into this great group that observed for quite a while now. Am always willing and available to offer my services free to anyone in need of it. I've seen all sides of forex, I've lost over $200k and am currently living off forex. Don't let anyone scam you, there is no short cut to forex success. If you don't use your money to learn, you will waste it to trade. I thank all the wonderful people here, I hope to be an asset and not a liability to this group......one love

Am always on hand to share my experience, the easiest way to Forex success is the free flow of information, as a team, success is assured.

Hello. I am new as well! Nice to meet you! I hope I get the same success as you!
It's possible, if only you can devote sometime to it, be patient and not being greedy. I am a swing trader . My simple advise for you is to keep it simple, complicated charts will only confuse you the more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.