What's new

Scam Alert My personal Trading style, it turns $800 to more than 250,000 usd per year

friends take a good look at this My live forex trading streaming, best of best and very very safe low drawdown. must run for 6 months, before you start , withdrawing profits. best system ever;

My personal Trading strategy, it turns $800 to more than 250,000 usd per year
, it is very good and consistent safe profits strategy, all information on live streaming page;

Note: please if the video fails to show, you can open it directly with open in new tab, to see directly from the youtube website directly from youtube page on your browser to see it, this is due to youbtube limitation of live stream from another 3rd party website. you can check it out again here;

Or You can as well right click on the video and then copy the video link, and paste it on your brower new tab and open it to watch our youtube 24/7 live trading stream broadcast.

Thank you.

=============================

My personal Trading style, it turns $800 to more than 250,000 usd per year
================================
---------------------

My personal Trading style, it turns $800 to more than 250,000 usd per year, with very low risk money managment, using geometric compounding, watch youtube live trading broadcast live on live account with icmarkets broker;

read all details below or watch and read on youtube live broadcast page.

800 usd should yield more than $125,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $250,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding.

1600 usd should yield more than $300,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $600,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding.

2400 usd should yield more than $600,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $1,200,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding. ETC...........

4WHEEL Drive Forex Trading Live Instructions;

( Estimated Profit for 1 year from a starting capital of 800USD Using Geometric Compounding is about 295,000 USD, With very Low risk and maximum drawdown of 23%)

Starting account balance 800 USD, TO BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ICMARKETS MT4 ACCOUNT ( ACCOUNT TYPE SHOULD BE= ICMARKETS STANDARD ACCOUNT TYPE, AND UNDER OUR IB)

800 usd should yield more than $125,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $250,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding.

1600 usd should yield more than $300,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $600,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding.

2400 usd should yield more than $600,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $1,200,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding. ETC...........

4WHEEL Drive Forex Trading Live:

The best broker with fair ECN execution, Strictly Regulated By AISC, here your trades will run reliably and exactly as mine and you trade even cheaper: https://icmarkets.com/?camp=17487

* Through this link, we get a part of the brokerage commission, of which you do not need to pay us any service fees.

BELOW OUR IB DETAILS;

1: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH ICMARKETS, OPEN UP A STANDARD ACCOUNT AND THEN CONTACT ICMARKETS TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNT TO OUR IB, OUR IB NUMBER IS: 17487

2: FOR NEW CLIENTS, WHO DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH ICMARKETS, YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT HERE UNDER OUR IB LINK: https://icmarkets.com/?camp=17487

PLEASE NOTE: Through this link OR IB number, we get a part of the brokerage commission, of which you do not need to pay us any service fees or any hidden fees.

Then, after you have opened your trading account , for us to begin trading on your account, you will have to send us only your MT4 trading Account number and password.(Please Note, this is for Trading Purposes Only , we DO NOT have access to withdraw your funds or operate your Broker Account Control Portal)

You can contact us via email Or Skype Below:

EMAIL ADDRESS: fxtradinglive11@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: fxtradinglive11

As You can see automated Forex trading on a real money account and under real conditions.

My account is running on a Solid VPS with 24/7 uptime.

It's a "show" account and we want to use this live stream to showcase the benefits of automated trading.

The trading platform MetaTrader 4 (MT4) will be used for this. The programs (Expert Advisors) were written by us and act according to well-defined specifications, We do not intervene manually in the trade. In the future, additional strategies/markets will be added, to different portfolio.

- - - Subscribe, it is worth it! - - -

We show conservative trading, drawdown 23% only. If you are looking for aggressive capital fluctuations and 1000 trades a day, then, unfortunately, you will not find it here. The strategies are based on logical considerations and have stood the test of time. ( Estimated Profit for 1 year from a starting capital of 800USD Using Geometric Compounding is about 295,000 USD, With very Low risk)

Of course, it may happen that they will not work as reliably in the future.

This risk must probably go down every trader ;-) ( but we are 97% sure, it will be successfull always based on our live tests and confirmations)

About us:

We are 4WHEEL Drive Forex Trading and we prefer automated trading strategies as we see many advantages over manual trading in it.

Advantages of our automated trading:
- Clear and objective conditions
- Reliable and perfect order execution
- No emotions
- Withrawals Can begin, after 7 months of trading. By then, your 800 usd initial deposit/investment, should be around 125,000 usd, ready for withrawal.

Please note, we do not sell our Expert Advisors/robots, we only share with traders by account managment only.

You can contact us via email Or Skype Below:

EMAIL ADDRESS: fxtradinglive11@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: fxtradinglive11

Last edited:
Looks Interesting, will watch for a week on how your trading goes and then i will make a decision.:cool:

You have a live trading stream which only professional traders do it. Good work. Lets see for a while on how the account activity going on. Do you have any MYfxbook links?

Yes,, you can even feel fee to watch for 1 year or more than, as you wish, its a tested and confirmed, strategy, with low draw down, for only patient people. As long as you can wait for 6 months, to start withdrawal, then you are good to go. Only patient clients, thank you.

Yes,, you can even feel fee to watch for 1 year or more than, as you wish, its a tested and confirmed, strategy, with low draw down, for only patient people. As long as you can wait for 6 months, to start withdrawal, then you are good to go. Only patient clients, thank you.
Looks Interesting, will watch for a week on how your trading goes and then i will make a decision.:cool:

You have a live trading stream which only professional traders do it. Good work. Lets see for a while on how the account activity going on. Do you have any MYfxbook links?
Yes , we broadcast trades live stream only, so you can watch it and follow it for as long as you wish, it is a great strategy, and automated, but personal for us. we do not sell anything. we can only manage mt4 accounts. you can read our live stream page for more infromation,

So there are no hidden charges right? We have to just make your recommended minimum $800 deposit in ICMarkets Sandard account with your affiliate number and after that what we have to do? Will you provide any EAs or trade copiers?

So there are no hidden charges right? We have to just make your recommended minimum $800 deposit in ICMarkets Sandard account with your affiliate number and after that what we have to do? Will you provide any EAs or trade copiers?
Dear Glian, There are no hidden charges at all, Once you are under our IB with icmarkets, we will then plug our personal ea into your mt4 account on my vps and then, you will recieve same trades., we advice first time trades, to start with the minimum deposit, after after 6 months to 1 year. you can withraw profits, and go big from part of your profits, thats for patient people.

Last edited:
Dear Glian, There are no hidden charges at all, Once you are under our IB with icmarkets, we will then plug our personal ea into your mt4 account on my vps and then, you will recieve same trades., we advice first time trades, to start with the minimum deposit, after after 6 to 1 year. you can withraw profits, and go big from part of your profits, thats for patient people.
Ok great...

Hello,
any proof on my fxbook place?
yes of course live trading youtube stream, directly from our vps. you can watch our live trading here for as long as you wish, our strategy is exactly as we explained, 98% guaranteed, watch our live trading stream here:

Last edited:
hi rumi , i have been following your youtube channel for sometime now, good profits, i have signed up and account with icmarkets, with your ib, will fund and start on monday, pleae check your email, i sent you an email thank you, you have a nice consistent strategy here , i see

hi rumi , i have been following your youtube channel for sometime now, good profits, i have signed up and account with icmarkets, with your ib, will fund and start on monday, pleae check your email, i sent you an email thank you, you have a nice consistent strategy here , i see
thank you for your kind words, i have already replied your email accordindly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.