What's new

Strategy My Strategy 90% Profit

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zomann

Today I will explain my strategy in small words so that you can adapt mine and create yours.
A very simple strategy

1- Identify the trend of the 4H or 1D market

2- Check Support and resistances at 4H and 1H

3 - Wait for some rejection and engolfing candle at 1H, put the SL on top of the candle

eample.png

it looks promising. which indicator do you use for the support & resistance? or did you draw them manually?

Today I will explain my strategy in small words so that you can adapt mine and create yours.
A very simple strategy

3 - Wait for some rejection and engolfing candle at 1H, put the SL on top of the candle

View attachment 11713
Really effective, people focus on indicators and forget that they were made only to confirm your strategy or analysis

This is very same as i do, Most of the time i look high time frame and come lower time frame to confirmation

Real Price Action

A very simple strategy

View attachment 11713
I am assuming you use this with something else, cause my limited knowledge doesn't see how this can work all the time... can it?

Strategy in the forex market is very important. If you want to earn maximum profits from the forex market then you should set a strong strategy. A strong strategy is very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a strong strategy. I always try to set a more strong strategy for me. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot. They are really very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

i strongly believe that price action and trading strategies based on candle stick patteerns are the best and close to being accurate

If you guys need additional help on supply and demand as well as zone rejections. I suggest you go to youtube and learn there

I am assuming you use this with something else, cause my limited knowledge doesn't see how this can work all the time... can it?
Really tho, that's all you need, the only other thing you need is patience for it to get to a support and a resistance. And it works 80% of the time, that's fair enough

A very simple strategy

View attachment 11713

There is nothing wrong with your strategy and I know that it is successful. You pay attention to the trend, support and resistance and price action for the entry. As a TP you probably take the next relevant H1 or H4 zone without waiting for Price Action. But you don't pay attention to momentum? I mean the momentum tells you if the trend is getting stronger or weaker. And from the third trend high with weaker momentum the danger of reversal often increases significantly. If you read the momentum, it is probably only through the candles. Of course this does not mean that the third high has to be the last one. If you release the momentum, it is probably only through the candles.

How many trades have you concluded with this strategy in total, in order to be able to claim that it is a 90% hit rate? Was it at least 200 trades?

I don't think it's impossible, but most people talk a bullshit story without providing any proof, let alone having tested the strategy consistently over a long period of time. As I said, I know it works.

I just always find such statements suspicious and beginners and amateurs usually lose money with something like that. Therefore I would have found it nicer if you could prove your "promise" as well. And what is your standard rrr and minimum rrr? That would also be important to answer. To be honest, I still see a lot of potential for development ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.