What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes

andr3as

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. freegold_1.JPG

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!

Attachments

• MyGOLD_AB.ex4
    52.5 KB · Views: 558
The thing certainly can't stand out in those places, as shown in the picture. If the arrow appears when the candle is closed, then almost all trades are loss-making.

Reactions: Abi
Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest

is it unlimited?

Hey all,

GOLD (XAUUSD).

button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

nice info bro thanks

Reactions: Abi
thanks for sharing, and hope to good trading day, but i cant download .... Hello me !!!

This tool is quite good, I'm using it since 2020 and signals are FIXED (not repainted - that's the main outstanding thing, especially for the free tool).
Here is the most recent file I got, more over, this modification allows full auto mode - BUT BE CAREFUL with clear auto, idea was to keep it as hybrid.
At least, set time limits to that tool. File is attached.

Attachments

• MyGOLD_AB.ex4
    61 KB · Views: 142

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.