What's new

Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version

3.00 star(s) 62 Votes
Have any of you used the EA? Any substantial losses? I experienced immense loss with the previous version v3.0 and I just want a full review of the bot.

Have any of you used the EA? Any substantial losses? I experienced immense loss with the previous version v3.0 and I just want a full review of the bot.

can you explain more about your immense lost? like how much you started from and what pairs are you on? how long will your account stand until lost, so I can analyze that if this is the flaw of the bot or settings or management risk

Hello Guys my name is vlady I'm from Angola I'm also new to this channel I just want to share with you my experience with this robot, yesterday I bought the From the Nasdaq ghost robot platinum version team, after I paid 175 usd team just ignored me and after a send them several messages the answer and send after several hours the details on my email very strange they send me without any license I contact them but no one answer for several hours and they send me message said, you should reinstal de software and install again but still no work my conclusion they are scams this guys puts a lot content in facebook and Instagram be careful guys they are from South Africa.

Did you liaise with the right owner. There is many scammers out there claiming to have it. I liaised with the owner and got the robot. And es it is very profitable but beware to trade it only in certain times.

Hello Guys my name is vlady I'm from Angola I'm also new to this channel I just want to share with you my experience with this robot, yesterday I bought the From the Nasdaq ghost robot platinum version team, after I paid 175 usd team just ignored me and after a send them several messages the answer and send after several hours the details on my email very strange they send me without any license I contact them but no one answer for several hours and they send me message said, you should reinstal de software and install again but still no work my conclusion they are scams this guys puts a lot content in facebook and Instagram be careful guys they are from South Africa.
Brother you need to video call them to see if it's the real guy that is selling it or it's just scammers as the are lot of fraudster out there claiming to be selling or having the robot
Hope that assists

any feedback on the results for the ones who tried it? is it worth it? Anybody trading get a broker where you can fund it with demo cash to learn how to use these things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.