What's new

NASDAQ GHOST ROBOT REVIEWS

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes
i have been using it for a while on the gold one hour chart and its been yielding good results, consistent and very simple strat

i have seen very good and very bad things about Nasdaq Ghost but no average reviews. Anyone using it that can clarify?

i sustained a brain injury and have short term memory issues preventing me from working. i’m looking for a hobby to occupy myself….does anyone think that this is a viable option?

Is the EA still working well? How long have you been using it?
I have only used it since February 10 2022 only 24 hours it made 1722 dollars trading ger30 nasdaq

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-122010_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20220212-122010_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 43
  • NASDAQ GHOST PLATINUM.zip
    364.7 KB · Views: 33
Which time frame is best to get those results?
for an account with a balance 10000 5minute timeframe for an account with a smaller balance anywhere from 15minute to 1hour there are videos on YouTube you can watch about nasdaq ghost platinum show how to set up and about adjusting take profit between 2000 to 3000 so the positions would close earlier tradersway is levarage 1:1000 Aafx 1:2000 the seller recommends high levarage you get high margin trading btcusd and nasdaq start demo account this ea is high risk and high profit the margin goes up very quickly and it martingale but you can adjust the lot multiplier

Is the ghost Robot good? Hey please let me as I’m interest
For me the margin and DD goes up to fast and you need a high deposit I found golden elephant low margin low DD and trades offen and good profit I have both ea and you can watch video on YouTube and get description on google

Attachments

• NASDAQ GHOST PLATINUM.zip
    364.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Golden_Elephant_v8.0.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.