What's new

Nasdaq ghost robot v1 and v2 are the worst

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
It only works on mt4 not mt5 and maybe you are not getting good results you need to adjust the settings watch some videos on YouTube about how to install the bot and adjust the settings

Yea but you cant really adjust the settings? does anyone know how to install the set files that it comes with? i got one for gold for the robot.

Yea but you cant really adjust the settings? does anyone know how to install the set files that it comes with? i got one for gold for the robot.
There is nothing much to adjust take profit you can make it 2500 to 3000 and also stop-loss sxq 2500 to 3000 and if you want fixed lot adjust the default setting for multiplier to 1.0

to install set files on the very top of the platform mt4 click on file click on open data folder then click on mql4 then click on preset and paste the set files. Close the window. On navigator attach the ea to the chart on commons allow live trading allow dll inputs allow export of external experts allow modification of settings. Click on inputs then click on load and then click on the set files and click open

to install set files on the very top of the platform mt4 click on file click on open data folder then click on mql4 then click on preset and paste the set files. Close the window. On navigator attach the ea to the chart on commons allow live trading allow dll inputs allow export of external experts allow modification of settings. Click on inputs then click on load and then click on the set files and click open
Thank you!

there is another thread for this indicator . the guy has produced good results . you can ask him for his help . he used good settings . all d best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.