What's new

Nasdaq killer software for free its a paid system

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes
This. system. Was paid. And it. will. help u to earn more within a week use this system on 1 min time. frame and thank me later good luck and have a profitable next coming week
From your experience with this system what do you think is the recommended minimum balance one can use for the Nas in this system?

This. system. Was paid. And it. will. help u to earn more within a week use this system on 1 min time. frame and thank me later good luck and have a profitable next coming week
Does it really work. . Anyone have tested it on real account

t
this is just a Template if i am not mistaken. There are no indicators in the attachment. Please take note of this

When someone post a killer system can he provides some proof. Could be percentage gain/loss, drawdown, etc.

It is a 3 period SMA plus 5 period LWMA, place it on a daily chart and take into account support and resistance, and it can help you trade on smaller time - frames in the right direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.