What's new

Nasdaq trading system

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bakwena2

et at technical landmark below entry price if long or above entry price if short. If no obvious technical
landmark on chosen timeframe then stop can be set at 1.5x ATR. I will NEVER move a stop down.
b. I will set my position size of any individual trade based on the potential loss if this initial stop loss is
triggered.
Profit target
a. If I am not watching the market I will always have a profit target in place on the system.
b. If I choose to place a profit target it will be base on a technical landmark, e.g key price point, and will be
placed just under the next resistance if going long or above the next support if going short
Trail stop
a. I will check the market at the end of each bar/candle and adjust my initial stop if the market has moved in
my direction based on any technical landmarks seen on the chart.
b. I will tighten my trail stop to a maximum of 10 pips if a profit target has not been set in the system and
there is a key price point less than 5 pips away from current price.
c. If there is a trade that has moved more than 3xATR in any one bar/candle. I will tighten my stop to a
maximum of 10 pips from current price.
Impending relevant economic announcement
a. With any open trades, if a relevant economic announcement is due I will tig

Attachments

• NasdaqSoftware.zip
    43.5 KB · Views: 52
et at technical landmark below entry price if long or above entry price if short. If no obvious technical
landmark on chosen timeframe then stop can be set at 1.5x ATR. I will NEVER move a stop down.
b. I will set my position size of any individual trade based on the potential loss if this initial stop loss is
triggered.
Profit target
a. If I am not watching the market I will always have a profit target in place on the system.
b. If I choose to place a profit target it will be base on a technical landmark, e.g key price point, and will be
placed just under the next resistance if going long or above the next support if going short
Trail stop
a. I will check the market at the end of each bar/candle and adjust my initial stop if the market has moved in
b. I will tighten my trail stop to a maximum of 10 pips if a profit target has not been set in the system and
c. If there is a trade that has moved more than 3xATR in any one bar/candle. I will tighten my stop to a

Please include image to this description and will be easy to understand. Thanks for the system

I agree with previous comment. Kindly share a picture of what the software looks like or results. Thanks
triggered.
Profit target
Trail stop

triggered.
Profit target
Trail stop
Thanks for sharing this knowledge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.