What's new

Never give up on forex early

Nkanyezi

Never give up on forex trading,not everyone that's starts forex start profiting at the same time.Some trader learn 2 to 3 years

A year passed for me, still learning and developing my skills, constantly researching everything about forex. And I still couldnt find a reliable, consistent strategy. Maybe there is not, dont know...

If you want the advice, please use demo account from FreshForex, it such a good demo account, 100% true market, you can join now with FreshForex and download the MT4 for free and start your practice forex activity.

It is better to accept this loss in trading. If you are afraid of trading to avoid losses, you will never succeed. Need to think positively. A positive mindset makes trading much more beautiful. Loss is a mistake and you have to constantly learn from this mistake. If one cannot take Loss positively, it is not possible for him to trade. I trade under Eurotrader broker and this broker teaches me how to manage losses.

I totally agree with you. We should keep learning and always try to learn new things daily by reading some news and articles.

agree with you. I learn by practicing with lots of EA and indicator. eventually I can get better as time goes by

On the other hand, I think it's important for people to be self-aware. If you think trading is not for you, do not persist, because all you'll get in return is misery and financial loss.

But then you get some people talking about how in order to succeed in trading, one has to have the right "knowledge", when in fact they're the ones charging people for the "knowledge". I'd really like to know which sources/websites maybe you guys would recommend for learning more about how forex actually works? Surely those people charging others also got that info from somewhere?

Learning Forex can really takes up your time because constant practice is required for profitable results but it is well worth it at the end.

the problem is everyone wants to make money in the first few seconds they sign up for forex. and that's when they start saying its a scam, it's not real etc. but they really just do not have the patience and lack proper knowledge to trade the market.

I very prefer giving up at all, as I feel the BEST and only way to gain is through hard work. But we just need to be careful in terms of our broker selection, as it makes a very much noticeable difference.

Practice is very important for every beginner. In Forex, beginners can get to know the market for free from demo accounts. After practicing with a demo account, beginners can start successful trading in real accounts. In my case, I started trading with a demo account in Eurotrader. After 5 months of practice, I invested money in a micro account.

Forex trading is a challenge I think every trader should take up this challenge. Because trading is not an easy task. So if you want to survive in trading, you have to create a trading strategy with patience. And every time you have to do trading analysis and maintain a 1: 2 risk ratio and trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.