What's new

Profitable EA New EA Mission Profit profitable EA on 5 min timeframe

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes
I'm always late for this kind of stuff. Didn't know there is a free version. So I paid for mine.
It uses averaging. So far is alright, but not too sure if it will survive because it is using averaging. It does not have stop loss like the claim. But their myfxbook result is amazing. 100% per month. What more can you ask for. Will share the updates in a month.

I'm always late for this kind of stuff. Didn't know there is a free version. So I paid for mine.
It uses averaging. So far is alright, but not too sure if it will survive because it is using averaging. It does not have stop loss like the claim. But their myfxbook result is amazing. 100% per month. What more can you ask for. Will share the updates in a month.
Can you post a link to your myfxbook? Or at least share percentage of win and loosing trades, profit ratio, drawdown.

Can you post a link to your myfxbook? Or at least share percentage of win and loosing trades, profit ratio, drawdown.

Hi, my apologies apparently I saw looking at the wrong EA. I was referring to Forex EA Factory.

Here are my results. For mission profit I just started for a week.
For mission profit they claimed hundreds of percent a month. I don’t if it’s real. But mine was producing 13% in a week. Assume that it is 10% a week. So potentially I will only get 40%. This us using 10 of their recommended pair using 0.01 lot size with DD of almost 20%. I might get 80% in month if I changed it to 0.02. But with DD of 40%. My DD appetite is only up to 30%

Attachments

• 5E29A874-E4EA-4265-BBEB-1325CFAE500C.png
    5E29A874-E4EA-4265-BBEB-1325CFAE500C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
  • CFFC6B06-ABC2-4279-A8AB-3C79B506D517.png
    CFFC6B06-ABC2-4279-A8AB-3C79B506D517.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
Hi, my apologies apparently I saw looking at the wrong EA. I was referring to Forex EA Factory.

Here are my results. For mission profit I just started for a week.
For mission profit they claimed hundreds of percent a month. I don’t if it’s real. But mine was producing 13% in a week. Assume that it is 10% a week. So potentially I will only get 40%. This us using 10 of their recommended pair using 0.01 lot size with DD of almost 20%. I might get 80% in month if I changed it to 0.02. But with DD of 40%. My DD appetite is only up to 30%
Thanks for sharing your result.
Actually I have some question and I will appreciate if you answer.
1-Does this EA is still work?
2-which time frame you set up it?(H1)or (M5)
3-All of 10 pairs run together? or you set it up for some of them?

Thanks for answering

I
Thanks for sharing your result.
Actually I have some question and I will appreciate if you answer.
1-Does this EA is still work?
2-which time frame you set up it?(H1)or (M5)
3-All of 10 pairs run together? or you set it up for some of them?

Thanks for answering
I’m running all 10 pairs. But last week I decided to throw it away and no lobger use it. I was lucky to be able to keep my capital intact, but after a while the drawdown is just too high for me, which 50%. So I cut loss when the drawdown was low and used my profit as a buffer. no longer using it.
I used it on M5. I am convince that their fxbook is fabricated. Because the draw down and return I had was very different.
When the market goes one way and the retrace was just not enough to TP. You’re gonna be stuck for awhile.

use a low spread broker and use it at your own discretion.

I

I’m running all 10 pairs. But last week I decided to throw it away and no lobger use it. I was lucky to be able to keep my capital intact, but after a while the drawdown is just too high for me, which 50%. So I cut loss when the drawdown was low and used my profit as a buffer. no longer using it.
I used it on M5. I am convince that their fxbook is fabricated. Because the draw down and return I had was very different.
When the market goes one way and the retrace was just not enough to TP. You’re gonna be stuck for awhile.

use a low spread broker and use it at your own discretion.

Thanks for your information.you are right,and their Myfaxbook is fake.always account have trades with loss and averaging is dangerous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.