What's new

New to Forex what's the best time to trade

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes
The opening 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Eastern time (ET) period is frequently one of the finest hours of the day for the day trading, with the largest changes occurring in the smallest amount of time. Many professionals day traders stop trading around 11:30 a.m. because volatility and volume tend to decrease at that time.

EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD are the top three currency pairs to trade for beginners.

Good day guys..I'm new to forex when is the best time to trade and which pairs to start with
Depends on your geo location … check Forextimeconverter to know when different markets open in your area or use season indicator on TradingView better still and the best time for me is Asia session and late London session

Forex market is open 5 days a week for 24 hours a day. Fix a time which is best for you to trade and be consistent to follow up.

Good day guys..I'm new to forex when is the best time to trade and which pairs to start with
Price tend to be less predictable as you increase time of the forecast since uncertainty grows at faster rate, like you increased time 2X and uncertainty grew 3X or even more. That's why I see scalping as the most promised direction for a trader.

Forex trading market is open 24 hrs for 5 days a week and you should choose a time that suits you according to your geolocation.

It’s a 24 hour market worldwide, depending on where you’re located, scan the market, find the right time suitable for you to trade.

The forex trading market offers ultimate flexibility and is open 24 hrs for five days a week. You can trade anytime according to your convenience and comfort. Depending on your geolocation and your strategy, fix a timing that goes well with you to trade forex.

Currency trading is distinct in that it is open 24 hours a day. The week begins on Sunday at 5 p.m. EST and ends on Friday at 5 p.m. EST. Not every hour of the day is ideal for trading. When the market is extremely active, it is the optimum moment to trade, which is usually the overlappy of US and UK trading sessions. There will be a heightened trading atmosphere when more than one of the four markets is open at the same time, which implies there will be more dramatic movement in currency pairs.

The forex trading market is very flexible in timing and is open for 24 hrs a day for five days a week. You can choose any time according to your preference and geolocation. However, the opening time 9:30-10:30 ET is considered one of the best hours for day trading.

EUR/USD is a good pair that is in trend. As a beginner you can start with this and the best time to trade is when theEuropean market or American market is open.

Hello there, first of all, welcome and second of all, decide the pair you want to trade and your timezone and then you can find the best time. It also depends on your trading style and goals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.