What's new

New to trading, can anyone direct me?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tinashemk1

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone can direct me to any good courses/websites that don't just try to get your money if you know what I mean, and help you to read indicators, understand how to get into/exit a trade, to build a strategy etc. I have read already some of the threads on here related to beginners but was wondering if there are more options.

Any help is much appreciated.

Hi, for website you can check out Aximdaily, it's free online resources on trading education so you can learn about trading concept like Fundamental, Technical Analysis, price action, support and resistance... etc. Good luck with your trading.

Hi, for website you can check out Aximdaily, it's free online resources on trading education so you can learn about trading concept like Fundamental, Technical Analysis, price action, support and resistance... etc. Good luck with your trading.
Thank you so much for your response, let me look into it.

You can check out the following Youtube channels-
1) Karen Foo
2) No Nonsense Forex
3) The trading channel
4) Rayner Teo

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone can direct me to any good courses/websites that don't just try to get your money if you know what I mean, and help you to read indicators, understand how to get into/exit a trade, to build a strategy etc. I have read already some of the threads on here related to beginners but was wondering if there are more options.

Any help is much appreciated.

You can check out "ICT" on Youtube. His concepts are not based on regular retail trading ( no surprise as most of them fail ), but based on market maker trading. The financial market is being manipulated by the banks ( market makers ). Many lengthy videos, but worth it. It is all free.

I also mentor, but that is for the ones who want to completely understand the market maker trading.

resources on trading education so you can learn about trading concept like Fundamental, Technical Analysis, price action, support

First, go to baby pips and then go to the nonsense way of trading its very simple especially people who like a step by step process

Being a new trader in the forex market, I suggest trading with a small amount with leverage of 30: 1 along with average spreads of 0.1 pips that offer better scalping with the assistance of regulated brokers.

You can check out Babypips. Fellow traders must have recommended the babypips course. This won’t be enough, but it will give you necessary basic information on how to go by trading.

Babypips is good for learning basics and jargon but once you want to start going beyond that look on YouTube. I too found ICT very useful but I'm not going to say this method is better than that. You have to to find what works for you. That, unfortunately, is the process we all have to go through.

For free learning, babypips and youtube are good places to obtain basic trading knowledge. Out of the paid courses, I think udemy is a good one. Start with free learning resources and if you think that all the aspects are not covered, you can go for the paid ones. Frankly, I didn’t feel the need to spend on learning. You can see what works for you.

Hi, for website you can check out Hotforex webinars, it's free online resources on trading education so you can learn about trading concept like Fundamental, Technical Analysis, price action, support and resistance... etc. Good luck with your trading.

I won’t like to mention any particular course because there is unlimited forex information on the internet. I suggest searching for topics every time you want to learn something. You can go through the information shared by different websites. This way you will be able to have a clear understanding and will also find out related topics that would help you enhance your knowledge further.

You should not limit your learning to a single source. There is so much knowledge to gain, so make sure to consider as many sources as you can. There are books, blogs, videos, webinars, and podcasts that make you well-versed with the market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.