What's new

New Trader need help

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ecalixte91

I am a new trader and want help finding a system where i can go after small targets a few times a day anyone can anyone help with this

there is no shortcut in trading.. please dig in this forum there are many things we need to know & learn.. im also new here.. make fully useful this forum.. knowledge & experience are important.. good luck mate..

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research all the broker before trading under a broker. After full inspection I decided to choose TP Global FX to trade in the market. Because they helped me to understand all the information about market and they helped me to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

It is all about making a resolution to learn. Action follows intention, so take your first step toward trading by making a resolution to learn how to trade stocks.

The best way and quick to learn is to have a mentor who trades live account. Then you will learn faster and better.

I recommend you watch VP from NNFX on yt and read his blog. He has a very interesting way for forex.

Absolutely agree on this, I've been learning from VP and tried to trade his way, and the result is promising. I've passed on the prop firm test and got $23000 to trade by using his system. Definitely worth to check out.

If you wnt to be a successful trader then you need to do hard work and there is no shortcut to be successful. Always learn Forex trading and there are many learning resourses and material available to learn the Forex trading.

practice practice and never give up, It takes years to be profitable just believe in yourself and use Demo until you are consistent

My #1 suggestion is to start off trading on a practice account. Most everyone wants to skip this step and in the end it actually costs them much more time...not to mention money lost.

Trade, trade, trade. Find out what works and what does not. Always, always, always as a beginner trade in the direction of the trend, but ONLY on price retracements.

I am a new trader and want help finding a system where i can go after small targets a few times a day anyone can anyone help with this
Hi,

I suggest you start practising manual trading first on Demo account with registered broker.

I've been using this pullback method for number of years. It works for me good starting point for you to start learning.

See video how to use pullback method view all 10 videos;

Also go check Babypips start reading up and learning how to trade/reading charts.

Have fun trading m8

I would advise you to learn the core basics of price action before jumping to a "holy grail system", since you say you are new you still have a lot to learn and in the forex industry we are always students of the market and will remain like that. cos to make a system work for you you need to be able to read between the lines not just following UP/DOWN ARROWS AND HOPEFULLY DOWNLOAD DOLLARS, in the long run you will see how not practical it is. As far as good systems they is a bunch of them in this forum just take time and check them out

A new trader must need proper and strong help to trade in the forex market. A new trader can’t earn money without proper and strong help. A new trader can get help from a reliable broker or from a professional trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. Their endless support always makes me pleased. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

I would advice you practice on a micro account with the very minimum lot size. Cause practising with demo makes trading easy and the money given there can withstand drawbacks... But with your micro account you would know how a drawback works and how to cut losses all at once.. Thank me later

I'm looking to go live and would like to know if its a best option to trade with broker offering high leverage or just an average leverage 1:500 would be a better choice ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.