What's new

New traders become restless to make money

Edward Peterson

Yes new traders become restless to make money. All day long they try to find out new entry. Even their night is sleepless. But the fact is to make money in trading you need a calm and relaxed mind. When I was new I was also in a hurry to make money. It's because most of the time we are given wrong information about trading. Like making money is very easy here.

Yes new traders become restless to make money. All day long they try to find out new entry. Even their night is sleepless. But the fact is to make money in trading you need a calm and relaxed mind. When I was new I was also in a hurry to make money. It's because most of the time we are given wrong information about trading. Like making money is very easy here.
Thats very true

Forex market has been known as world’s largest retail market place. The main investors of this market are – central banks, corporate offices, big banks and retail traders. By providing fluent and flexible earning opportunities the market is growing popularity. My broker is ForexOne that is very co-operative and helpful. They always stand by me in any difficult situation and they give continuous service by 24/7. They give fluent and effective trading environment.

It is essential to do safe trading. Though the forex market is very risky, Every trader wants to minimize the risk. If you are trading in the forex market you should have enough knowledge about forex which helps you to give safety to your account. As a trader, I always believe in AtoZ Markets as my financial adviser. I am always aware of taking the precaution for my account with the help of their latest news and information about forex market.

That,s is true. New trader must know how to trade and how to minimize their risk in Forex. Knowledge is very important weapon to make good money in Forex trading. Always start with demo trading and do a lot of practice with it to get some good experience which will be helpful to become a successful trader in real trading.

Yes. It's right even new traders always open new trade and then close suddenly due to fear even I did this same when I started forex trading but once I call to my FreshForex broker account manager then he suggests me to relax and trade slowly so once I started to follow him then I started to make money continuously.

I still can't get constant profit. It is like a yoyo... up and down.. mostly down... :confused:
still can't grasp the strategy...

Not just that but you have this urge to watch everything constatly, i must see what my ea is doing spending endless hours of watching something i shouldnt be doing i should be doing house chores, or working, or watching a movie. took me two days to realize do not watch it work. yes its interesting yes u wanna see what it does but end of the day set it and forget about it of course if you trust your EA and to run it 24/7 now I am very curious how my bot reacts to monday opening. its probably gonna be like wtf is happeing.

I still can't get constant profit. It is like a yoyo... up and down.. mostly down... :confused:
still can't grasp the strategy...
the strategy? I think you need to rethink this. What do you have is one way to think about this. how much equity. then think about how do you want to use this equity you want to use it to make big gains but long trades or you want to scalp me personally I want to scalp, I want to make a quick 10-50 bucks get in get out find the next profit ASAP, sure i can make big gains on a ten hour trade and get hundreds but thats not my personality. I want short gains but as many as i can get in a day. I think thats the first step you need to decide what you want to do how you look at the market as a person. how you feel you want to do it. secondly, question everything. I dived into this this head first and i realized im sorry but alot of this crap is BS. everyone wants to lie they got the best no use this strategy no use this no we got the best no they are lying. there are many scams and many people lying and not just EA dealers but brokerages. I am attempted to try 3 brokerages at this tiem and period to try to find the one I LIKE. the first one i joined so far. they treat me okay but the market on their platform seems so stagnet its like are they not wanting me to make profit. which I dont understand isnt that how they make money if their clients make money they get their cut?????? I am ignorant to running brokerages. but my first brokeage seems to act funny my second one I am setting up with a new EA. so far i am not happy with EA customer service they advice email me any time we wil leven do remote assistance. its been an entire day i cant get a simple answer if they want me to use mt4 classic or mt4 enhanced and they recommended the damn brokerage but we all know why they did so they could get an extra free 250 bucks off my referral they should have jsut given me the ea for free if i gave them that much free. so in all reality not only i pay for the ea for 200 they then made an extra 250 then they cant take 5 mnitues to answer a simple question mt4 classic or mt4 enhanced. i am done ranting. but i am looking at the free scalping EAs I found one that honestly looks promising............ totally free he doesnt even have a preimum one and he explains everything in detail. most want to take advantage of you some of us few want to share the wealth, its very odd. well human greed what do yo expect but where do we draw the line? i will stop here. my main point was fuck strategy what do you want to do what fits ur wants and needs go from there. you dont need to the best of the best strategy you wont even enjoy it if its not you. again my ideal ea would be scalping i love the idea i really wanna do it and i might try to do it on the same account with two sperate mt4 but i dont they will allow me to do that.

the strategy? I think you need to rethink this. What do you have is one way to think about this. how much equity. then think about how do you want to use this equity you want to use it to make big gains but long trades or you want to scalp me personally I want to scalp, I want to make a quick 10-50 bucks get in get out find the next profit ASAP, sure i can make big gains on a ten hour trade and get hundreds but thats not my personality. I want short gains but as many as i can get in a day. I think thats the first step you need to decide what you want to do how you look at the market as a person. how you feel you want to do it. secondly, question everything. I dived into this this head first and i realized im sorry but alot of this crap is BS. everyone wants to lie they got the best no use this strategy no use this no we got the best no they are lying. there are many scams and many people lying and not just EA dealers but brokerages. I am attempted to try 3 brokerages at this tiem and period to try to find the one I LIKE. the first one i joined so far. they treat me okay but the market on their platform seems so stagnet its like are they not wanting me to make profit. which I dont understand isnt that how they make money if their clients make money they get their cut?????? I am ignorant to running brokerages. but my first brokeage seems to act funny my second one I am setting up with a new EA. so far i am not happy with EA customer service they advice email me any time we wil leven do remote assistance. its been an entire day i cant get a simple answer if they want me to use mt4 classic or mt4 enhanced and they recommended the damn brokerage but we all know why they did so they could get an extra free 250 bucks off my referral they should have jsut given me the ea for free if i gave them that much free. so in all reality not only i pay for the ea for 200 they then made an extra 250 then they cant take 5 mnitues to answer a simple question mt4 classic or mt4 enhanced. i am done ranting. but i am looking at the free scalping EAs I found one that honestly looks promising............ totally free he doesnt even have a preimum one and he explains everything in detail. most want to take advantage of you some of us few want to share the wealth, its very odd. well human greed what do yo expect but where do we draw the line? i will stop here. my main point was fuck strategy what do you want to do what fits ur wants and needs go from there. you dont need to the best of the best strategy you wont even enjoy it if its not you. again my ideal ea would be scalping i love the idea i really wanna do it and i might try to do it on the same account with two sperate mt4 but i dont they will allow me to do that.

Thanks madgar29... still standing, haven't reached the "giving up" stage yet.... :)

Thanks for the advise. I am new in the market and I felt pressure to start trading and make money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.