What's new

Newbie should do sharpen knowledge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Newbie should do sharpen knowledge progressively before start live trading. It's a trader's choice that in case he contribute close to nothing or gigantic capital. In case another comer pick a right broker to trade with at that point money isn't the factor. That is the reason a trader must be astoundingly attentive while placing assets into a broker.

Yip I agree with you bro, but thats unless you getting a indicator that’s giving you a arrow telling when to trade u def should sharpen up

I agree with you...but trading live and demo is really different...the emotion, slippage, and true spread can't be sharpened/learnt on demo

I agree with you...but trading live and demo is really different...the emotion, slippage, and true spread can't be sharpened/learnt on demo
My best trading weapon is my patient. It is the key of success. I have seen many traders got failed because of trading without being patient. So, traders should very careful while taking any trading decision. I am lucky that I have the best support from my broker ForexOne. Who provide best trading elements so that as a trader I can control my emotions and can trade patiently. I face little problem but now I can control them.

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research all the broker before trading under a broker. After full inspection I decided to choose TP Global FX to trade in the market. Because they helped me to understand all the information about market and they helped me to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

Wait for the trades to come to you. Dont rush into a trade. There are many possible trades available everyday. Dont worry if you miss a trade.

What is a trading system?

The system is a complete set of rules that define all aspects of entering and exiting positions, as well as risk management. The system should generate a positive expectation. This means that you can earn more than you lose over a period that covers a lot of trades, taking into account commissions and slippage.
Human emotions are the main reason for mistakes and losses in trading. Trading on the system is effective, because the presence of rules allows you to remove emotions from the trading process and increase the consistency and profitability of decisions made.

Odin has quickly become the best forex ea of 2019. It's the top choice for professionals right now due to its solid grid trading strategy and powerful features

Yip I agree with you bro, but thats unless you getting a indicator that’s giving you a arrow telling when to trade u def should sharpen up

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

My best trading weapon is my patient. It is the key of success. I have seen many traders got failed because of trading without being patient. So, traders should very careful while taking any trading decision. I am lucky that I have the best support from my broker ForexOne. Who provide best trading elements so that as a trader I can control my emotions and can trade patiently. I face little problem but now I can control them.
Man this is me! My losses have all come from either me being greedy or not having any patience.

Hello, I have been in forex from 200 years and I am still lossing money, any idea how can I make money from forex??

Trading live and demo is only emotional different, live you have fear to loose money and demo you have nothing to fear.. that's why we win demo and we loose live

I am fairly new to forex but I began to start getting profitable when I stopped listening all the distractions and all these folks out there who want to sell me courses and signals. Its truly amazing the things you can get for free if you actually look hard enough. Else someone will sell you what you can actually get for free. Drown the noise and just study what makes sense to you and what fits your lifestyle. I have learnt so much in 7months and have lost 2k from mistakes I made through trading and relying on signals and now I am recovering all the back through discipline and patience. The most consistent I found was the highs and lows of the week and month.

Wait for the trades to come to you. Dont rush into a trade. There are many possible trades available everyday. Dont worry if you miss a trade.

I recommend starting your demo account with the balance you will be putting in your live account so that you can get a feel for realistic profits and losses you will receive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.