What's new

Suggestion NewsInfo Indicator – Auto News EA Deactivation (Stop EA Before Important News Automatically)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rashidsiddique03

NewsInfo Indicator – Auto News EA Deactivation (Stop EA Before Important News Automatically)

Attachments

• IceFX.NewsInfo.v2.7.0.zip
    937.4 KB · Views: 191
Is there any suggestions about what could be the best time frame to pause your Expert Advisors before any major news and when to release it back to work after the event and also what happens with positions you have floating?. If EA is paused will the open positions close-out. I ask this because not EA use normal standard stop-loss and trailing method. you can have your account manager EA which trails and Take profit also been. paused with this indicator and thereby leading t an unpleasant situation. with increasing your drawdowns. If you have tested this, please kindly share your experience (y)

good glad to have it, do i need to register it somehow ? or just add it as indicator and thats it.

Is there any suggestions about what could be the best time frame to pause your Expert Advisors before any major news and when to release it back to work after the event and also what happens with positions you have floating?. If EA is paused will the open positions close-out. I ask this because not EA use normal standard stop-loss and trailing method. you can have your account manager EA which trails and Take profit also been. paused with this indicator and thereby leading t an unpleasant situation. with increasing your drawdowns. If you have tested this, please kindly share your experience (y)
i have the same thought if anyone could assist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.