What's new

NEXUS 6.1 BY SS7 TRADER premium indicator

kishore569033

Nexus 6.1 by SS7 Trader premium indicator which provide forex signals with accuracy around 80%.

Attachments

• NEXUS 6.1 BY SS7 TRADER_fix.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
HEY HOMIES!! We hope that y'all are doing well. Let us know if you guys like this video. If you like this video then please thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. Thank you so much for watching ♥️ HEY HOMIES!! We hope that y'all are doing well. Let us know if you guys like this video. If you like this video then please thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. Thank you so much for watching ♥️ HEY HOMIES!! We hope that y'all are doing well. Let us know if you guys like this video. If you like this video then please thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. Thank you so much for watching ♥️

Gives wrong signals. For a very long time looking for an entry point. According to the schedule, I can already make 2 transactions. And the indicator is silent. Tell me how to set it up?

what is best timeframe and spread ration for this Ea mplease can u share more details thank u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.