What's new

New EA Night Owl Expert 3.02

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
HI
this ea works with time frame 15m is a scalper and it has given me good results try it yourself and let me know ...
EURUSD(30M), GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURCAD, USDCAD

Attachments

• Night Owl EA 3.02.ex4
    42.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Fractal_Levels.ex4
    4.8 KB · Views: 44
HI
this ea works with time frame 15m is a scalper and it has given me good results try it yourself and let me know ...
Hi Riki I test scalpers as well. Would Like to test your one. Unfortunately I only joined yesterday and can not down load yet. Can you tell me about your experience in Forex with Robots. I am keen to chat more to guys like you. You will see the remarks I made about theofx and the success I had on the 3rd of march with the interest rate decision. My knowledge is wide, but sometimes I think that I am missing something.

Sorry I am so stupid...I think you mean to install this on M15 charts EXCEPT for EURUSD which is m30...right?

ES

HI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.